Q & A for those cruising Princess June 16, 19, 23 & 26 out of Brisbane

3 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

I don't see why not unless it is pure alcohol.😁 I know ethanol is alcohol, but I don't think you intend to drink your sanitiser.

Of course, but security might think that it ISN'T Sanitiser in the little bottles and need to check them all. I have PLUS and Elite so I have no need to bring anything onboard except Hand Sani. But they don't know that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

I don't see why not unless it is pure alcohol.😁 I know ethanol is alcohol, but I don't think you intend to drink your sanitiser.

I think I will head to Dan's for a litre of hand sanitiser.

The issue is around drinks in bottles, and you are allowed to take mouthwash, shampoo, conditioner etc. This fits with those.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

If you are concerned, it will be fine if it’s in checked luggage (suitcase) along with shampoo, makeups, perfumes etc etc there should not be a problem.

Have always taken my own sanitiser, even in my carry on - way before Covid BTW. Only way I can eat in the buffet. 🤭 Yes, I have a bit of a problem 😲

Edited by Porky55
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, arxcards said:

The issue is around drinks in bottles, and you are allowed to take mouthwash, shampoo, conditioner etc. This fits with those.

OK Cool. But I know on P&O you can't bring bottle water on. I thought maybe they might have banned hand sani. Thanks.

Edited by CDaze71
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, arxcards said:

Yep, Dans sell the best sanitiser, works well as a mouthwash too, I take it daily.

th.jpg.0393ab9e9bbf2c8cea4aa8ef16ed0343.jpg

Edited by NSWP
  • Haha 5

27 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

Nor do I have to - just like everybody else who has a drink package I got more alcohol than I can consume! 😁

Thanks for that

Michael

• Haha 1

I can't imagine bottles of sanitiser would be a problem. For anyone getting ideas re sneaking alcohol in via sanitiser bottles, keep in mind that you should only decant into food grade plastic 🙂 Hate to imagine what your favourite tipple would taste like from a sanitiser bottle combined with whatever smells leach from the plastic 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jean C said:

I can't imagine bottles of sanitiser would be a problem. For anyone getting ideas re sneaking alcohol in via sanitiser bottles, keep in mind that you should only decant into food grade plastic 🙂 Hate to imagine what your favourite tipple would taste like from a sanitiser bottle combined with whatever smells leach from the plastic 🤔

Dettol flavoured Chivas Regal, lol.

• Haha 3

Hi, a question for Irene please. We've ordered the included lanyard and medallion. I see that the medallion goes inside an oblong hard clear plastic case. Often that sort of plastic has sharp bits from the moulding process so I'm wondering if that's going to be a problem for my delicate tops 🤔 Not to worry if you've invested in upcharge accessories so don't know 😀 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

We haven't had anything roll off in the past but I've always been careful to place bigger items next to the shelf bar so they block smaller items from sliding under the bar.

However it would be much easier the have various things grouped then just lift the whole group basket down to use them.

It’s a good idea. I’ve added your Q to my list 🥰

2 hours ago, CDaze71 said:

I hope so, because I was planning on taking some of those little bottle.
But now I think about it, little bottles with clear liquid in them might be banned.
Another Question for @Cbtours 

We both brought small bottle of sanitizer in both our carry ons and had no problem going through qantas check in. We also both had small pack of wipes in carry on. No problems at all.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Jean C said:

Hi, a question for Irene please. We've ordered the included lanyard and medallion. I see that the medallion goes inside an oblong hard clear plastic case. Often that sort of plastic has sharp bits from the moulding process so I'm wondering if that's going to be a problem for my delicate tops 🤔 Not to worry if you've invested in upcharge accessories so don't know 😀 

We’ve only ordered the freebies too so I will check it out. I preferred in look at the actual accessories before deciding if we wanted one.

4 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

We’ve only ordered the freebies too so I will check it out. I preferred in look at the actual accessories before deciding if we wanted one.

Apparently, they sell plenty of these accessories aboard. I am sure you will have an eye on what is available.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

Thanks 😊 I will also check out accessories on board. I like the pendant chain but not the price! I'll also check the watch straps - I have embarrassingly skinny wrists so fit would be a consideration. Shame the rest of me doesn't have the same skinny gene, hehe 🙁

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, arxcards said:

Apparently, they sell plenty of these accessories aboard. I am sure you will have an eye on what is available.

Yes they definitely do. And I already checked with PVP that they were reusable for future cruises and they definitely are. So as we’ve got a few booked I’m happy to,buy, but wanted to look at them first.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jean C said:

Thanks 😊 I will also check out accessories on board. I like the pendant chain but not the price! I'll also check the watch straps - I have embarrassingly skinny wrists so fit would be a consideration. Shame the rest of me doesn't have the same skinny gene, hehe 🙁

Hahaha I can assure you that some parts of me are still the same as when I was 18!!! My eyes, nose and ears haven’t altered at all. Hahah

3 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

Hahaha I can assure you that some parts of me are still the same as when I was 18!!! My eyes, nose and ears haven’t altered at all. Hahah

Even my young grandkids (6-12 years) have sturdier wrists than me [sigh] 😢, but I've never broken one, touch wood 😇

19 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

Yes they definitely do. And I already checked with PVP that they were reusable for future cruises and they definitely are. So as we’ve got a few booked I’m happy to,buy, but wanted to look at them first.

I was considering one of these from Amazon.

Has anybody seen them, in the flesh so to speak.

Watch Band Medallian Holder.jpg

9 minutes ago, CDaze71 said:

I bought these for the cruise. They are Apple AirTag Holders and a Watch Band. Supposedly they fit.

Why I liked the one from Amazon is you just add it to your own watch band, no extra things to wear.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ozwoody said:

Why I liked the one from Amazon is you just add it to your own watch band, no extra things to wear.

That’s interesting. I like that idea. I didn’t realise that from the picture.