How do I know if I received FREE pre-paid gratuities, Classic Beverage Package, and Unlimited Internet access?

h20luvr

My travel agent said I would receive; FREE pre-paid gratuities, Classic Beverage Package, and Unlimited Internet access. I don't see where the celebrity booking online or their app indicates I have it?
Thank you!
  • Thanks 1

On the cruise planner, there is a section (towards the top right) that says "Order History".  This will show you the beverage package and internet package you have (although if you just booked it can take a few days to show up I have heard).  I'm not sure if the gratuities show up anywhere except maybe a code on your invoice.

• Thanks 1

That’s why I always book Celebrity directly, always receive detailed invoice when I have the on the phone. That way if I see a mistake they can correct it then. Very clearly invoice should state what perks you have and if it’s a refundable deposit.

20 minutes ago, prmssk said:

On the cruise planner, there is a section (towards the top right) that says "Order History".  This will show you the beverage package and internet package you have (although if you just booked it can take a few days to show up I have heard).  I'm not sure if the gratuities show up anywhere except maybe a code on your invoice.

I agree this used to work.  For my next cruise in July, the cruise planner looks different, updated, and it no longer shows that information.  There are items in the order history but it doesn't say what they are.  It is not as useful as it used to be.

I had an issue on my last cruise and they said that I did not have gratuities included (the gratuities started showing up on my account on the second day).  I took the invoice down that showed always included, and they had to call front office to find out why the right codes hadn't been added.  It was fixed, but I strongly suggest having paper work with you that shows something that says "Always Inc" - normally under the line that says Promotions Applied.

1 minute ago, AlbertaCruisers said:

I agree this used to work.  For my next cruise in July, the cruise planner looks different, updated, and it no longer shows that information.  There are items in the order history but it doesn't say what they are.  It is not as useful as it used to be.

I had an issue on my last cruise and they said that I did not have gratuities included (the gratuities started showing up on my account on the second day).  I took the invoice down that showed always included, and they had to call front office to find out why the right codes hadn't been added.  It was fixed, but I strongly suggest having paper work with you that shows something that says "Always Inc" - normally under the line that says Promotions Applied.

Interesting.  My next two cruises (November and next May) have my Always Included internet and beverage packages clearly listed in Order History.  I do agree though with the advice to get an invoice that clearly shows (at least with codes) what promotions are applied.

9 minutes ago, realnice46 said:

That’s why I always book Celebrity directly, always receive detailed invoice when I have the on the phone. That way if I see a mistake they can correct it then. Very clearly invoice should state what perks you have and if it’s a refundable deposit.

I always book directly with Celebrity too but it's been years since I got the detailed invoice.  Now I just get a summary:

RESERVATION CONFIRMATION
IN 10 NIGHT FRANCE, ITALY & GREECE CRUISE
Sail Date: 24-May-2023
Reservation Number: XXXXXXXXX

RESERVATION SUMMARY
Guest Names:
PATRICIA XXXXXXXXX
TBD GUEST TWO

Stateroom Number: 7177
Dinner Seating: CEL SLCT
Travel Arrangements: C/O

PAYMENT SUMMARY (in USD)
Total Cost: 5800.72
Total Payments Made: 900.00
Balance Due: 4900.72
Final Payment Due: 4900.72

A valid driver's license, state-issued ID, proper military identification, or proper proof of fire/police employment (badge or ID) will be required for validation at the pier. If age, state of residency, military, or fire/police participation cannot be validated, you will be charged the standard rate or denied boarding.
If you made this booking as a guest, please go to My Celebrity and create a My Celebrity Account. Associate this booking with that account.

If you already have a My Celebrity account, use it to make additional payments and reserve shore excursions, specialty dining, beverage packages or spa services.

For additional questions, contact Customer Service.

We look forward to seeing you on board.

27 minutes ago, AlbertaCruisers said:

Try clicking on the items in your order history.   I have order history for 1 of our booking that shows a dining reservation and 2 additional entries with no $ or obvious description.  I clicked on them and one was the wi-fi the other was the drink package.

24 minutes ago, patty1955 said:

I always book directly with Celebrity too but it's been years since I got the detailed invoice.  Now I just get a summary:

RESERVATION CONFIRMATION
IN 10 NIGHT FRANCE, ITALY & GREECE CRUISE
Sail Date: 24-May-2023
Reservation Number: XXXXXXXXX

RESERVATION SUMMARY
Guest Names:
PATRICIA XXXXXXXXX
TBD GUEST TWO

Stateroom Number: 7177
Dinner Seating: CEL SLCT
Travel Arrangements: C/O

PAYMENT SUMMARY (in USD)
Total Cost: 5800.72
Total Payments Made: 900.00
Balance Due: 4900.72
Final Payment Due: 4900.72

A valid driver's license, state-issued ID, proper military identification, or proper proof of fire/police employment (badge or ID) will be required for validation at the pier. If age, state of residency, military, or fire/police participation cannot be validated, you will be charged the standard rate or denied boarding.
If you made this booking as a guest, please go to My Celebrity and create a My Celebrity Account. Associate this booking with that account.

If you already have a My Celebrity account, use it to make additional payments and reserve shore excursions, specialty dining, beverage packages or spa services.

For additional questions, contact Customer Service.

We look forward to seeing you on board.

Mine is much detailed that.

The 'Always Included' benefits are not always unpacked and applied to the account individually right away.

We usually find that when booking direct via the UK website it never gets unbundled, but as soon as we speak to one of the US based agents they always unpack it all first before making any other changes.

This troubles me also, although I've never had them not show up.

I have called Celebrity and asked them if they see them on my reservation.  After they say they do, they sometimes have offered to email a copy to me.

4 hours ago, jelayne said:

Try clicking on the items in your order history.   I have order history for 1 of our booking that shows a dining reservation and 2 additional entries with no $ or obvious description.  I clicked on them and one was the wi-fi the other was the drink package.

I have same issue. I have the upgraded drink and wifi packages and the Two  icons in my history Just have a picture of drinks and internet, but no confirmation these are the upgrades. Also no mention of free gratuities.   What is odd is that I see over $1000 OBC and according to the indulge package I have it should just be $600.   I asked my travel agent to send me a copy of Celebrity’s invoice which does show my upgrades, gratuities and $600 OBC so not sure why website is so different.  I will for sure be taking a copy of this invoice with me.  

7 hours ago, realnice46 said:

I book with a TA and they send me a Celebrity Confirmation with all the info and codes. You don’t need to book directly. And my TA makes sure there are no mistakes and corrects them if there is. 

kind of what TAs do n

den. 

Edited by Denny01
  • Like 2

My agent spells them out in words on the Travel Agency Booking Confirmation.  He also sends an Celebrity Invoice (which you can request via your agent) which has the codes on it showing a debit and credit.

14 hours ago, h20luvr said:
My travel agent said I would receive; FREE pre-paid gratuities, Classic Beverage Package, and Unlimited Internet access. I don't see where the celebrity booking online or their app indicates I have it?
Thank you!

You should ask your TA for an invoice which details what you purchased.

My TA told me we have "Always Included" and my Order History shows "Full Sailing" and Wi-fi, plus the Select Dining Reservations I made online.  It is my hope the Classic Beverage Package will show up prior to sailing for me to upgrade it with my Select Status discount.