Our Marvelous Mardi Gras B2B (with pics!) - April 23rd, 2022

Jamman54

8 hours ago, Green4me said:

Jeff,

To you and Patti, 

Winner Winner's Chicken Dinners 🙂 

Cheers my CC friend, glad you made it back to NJ safe!

Happy Sailing

Bob

Thank you so much! 😁

Jeff - Thanks again to you and Patti for another fantastic review. You truly make it feel like we are right along for the ride with you! Enjoy the rest of your summer and I'll be eagerly waiting for your Legend review! 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MistyRo76 said:

Jeff - Thanks again to you and Patti for another fantastic review. You truly make it feel like we are right along for the ride with you! Enjoy the rest of your summer and I'll be eagerly waiting for your Legend review! 

Thanks so much. It was great to have you along for the ride once again! 😎

7 hours ago, HeyJut said:

I really enjoy following along with you and Patti. You seem to have such a great time. Glad the car incident worked out pretty well.

Thanks for following along once again! We did luck out with the car. 😎

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SenatorsFan said:

Hi Jeff and Patti. Many thanks for another stellar review! I'm always happy to follow along with you. 😊

Thanks Heather! It's always a pleasure to have you along with us! 😀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Amazing job, yet again! Thank you for taking the time to do this and all the information you make readily available. 

Thanks so much Megan! Patti and I enjoy yours as well, and look forward to your upcoming Liberty review. 😀

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MsJersey84 said:

I'm so excited to read another great review with amazing pics

Thank you so much! Will you be doing one on your Horizon cruise? Loved your  Conquest one! 😀

Edited by Jamman54
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, mlshum said:

I’m really, really REALLY late to the game this time but it’s always a good time for a Jamman review!  Thanks for doing this and looking forward to the next one!

Thanks Michelle, better late than never! 😁 The next one will be in September after our B2B on the Legend. 😎

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

Thanks Michelle, better late than never! 😁 The next one will be in September after our B2B on the Legend. 😎

When you start you next review, could you put a link to it on this review so we can catch it as soon as it starts.

• Like 1

wow !!! what a review, enjoyed it very much, we are booked on the MG Feb4,2023,A long way off but reading reviews like this make it seem that much closer, my wife and I will be in a aft suite,11506 can hardly wait, now on to the second half of your review.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bornin49 said:

wow !!! what a review, enjoyed it very much, we are booked on the MG Feb4,2023,A long way off but reading reviews like this make it seem that much closer, my wife and I will be in a aft suite,11506 can hardly wait, now on to the second half of your review.

Glad to have you aboard with us. Enjoy the rest of the review! 😀

Hi Jeff.  You may have already posted about this, but how do you post pictures and still be able to insert text between them?  Thanks!  (And if I didn't already say, truly enjoyed your review, as I have all of the others).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kpark895 said:

Hi Jeff.  You may have already posted about this, but how do you post pictures and still be able to insert text between them?  Thanks!  (And if I didn't already say, truly enjoyed your review, as I have all of the others).

Thanks for reading and we are glad that you like our  reviews! As for your question,  you put the text in first, leaving spaces where you want the pictures to be. Then insert the pictures. 😎

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

Thanks for reading and we are glad that you like our  reviews! As for your question,  you put the text in first, leaving spaces where you want the pictures to be. Then insert the pictures. 😎

Thanks Jeff!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1