Where can get a COVID Antigen Test in Rome?

twinzmommy

I tried searching the forums for the answer, but couldn't find what I was looking for.

We are boarding in July in Civitavecchia.  We are staying in Piazza Navona prior to the cruise.  Everyone is vaccinated and boosted.  We're arriving 5 days before the cruise (the day of the cruise is our 5th day in Rome), so testing in the US before leaving isn't an option since they require a negative test no more than 2 days before boarding day.

Royal Caribbean doesn't offer a list of pharmacies, etc. advising where we can test in Rome or near the port.  Does anyone here have experience getting a test at an English speaking pharmacy in Rome?

Thanks! 

Lots of practical info shared on the Ports of Call board for Italy here on CC, including a pinned topic on testing in Italy.

I've listed this link several times re: finding places in Rome:  https://thetourguy.com/travel-blog/italy/rome/where-to-get-a-covid-test-in-rome-this-year/

Almost ANY pharmacy in the historic area of Rome (where most tourists go and stay) will speak English.

• Like 1

Howdy @twinzmommy emo22.gif

Your new thread has been moved from the Ask a Cruise Question forum that is for general cruise questions to the Italy Ports forum where it will be on topic. 

And don't forget, after your cruise be sure to submit your review for publication by Cruise Critic. Many cruisers will benefit from your experience! emo49.gif See How To: Submit a Member Review.

Hope this will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2022 at 4:41 PM, twinzmommy said:

I tried searching the forums for the answer, but couldn't find what I was looking for.

We are boarding in July in Civitavecchia.  We are staying in Piazza Navona prior to the cruise.  Everyone is vaccinated and boosted.  We're arriving 5 days before the cruise (the day of the cruise is our 5th day in Rome), so testing in the US before leaving isn't an option since they require a negative test no more than 2 days before boarding day.

Royal Caribbean doesn't offer a list of pharmacies, etc. advising where we can test in Rome or near the port.  Does anyone here have experience getting a test at an English speaking pharmacy in Rome?

Thanks! 

We did 2 weeks ago, so easy and so convenient! We did it Pre cruise but was looking for a pharmacy POST cruise on last day of cruise, but they were all booked up. It was a NIGHTMARE getting it done at the airport AND also using the E-Kits that FAILED! Most speak English, I wouldn't worry!