Scarlet Lady / Live / Solo / Back to Back!

sid_9169

4 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

Okay, I think that I found where we are... 

Screenshot_20220604-083330.thumb.png.0e19cbc585520f4d8f68e3b35039e6d9.png

Screenshot_20220604-083429.png

That pattern looks awfully familiar. It bears a striking resemblance to one I saw on the Carnival Fantasy back in October 2017 when Hurricane Nate came up behind us out of nowhere on our return to Mobile. That 5 night cruise turned into a 7 night while we spent two extra days doing circles off Sarasota waiting for the port of Mobile to reopen. I hope you guys will be able to get into Miami Sunday morning.  

Good Luck

Rick

• Like 4

1 hour ago, broberts said:

I'm sure that's a comfort to the families of the dead in Havana.

Really? I could find absolutely nothing related to this weather event causing deaths at all, in Havana or elsewhere! What's your source @broberts? Just interested in seeing the details...

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, LeeRB said:

That pattern looks awfully familiar. It bears a striking resemblance to one I saw on the Carnival Fantasy back in October 2017 when Hurricane Nate came up behind us out of nowhere on our return to Mobile. That 5 night cruise turned into a 7 night while we spent two extra days doing circles off Sarasota waiting for the port of Mobile to reopen. I hope you guys will be able to get into Miami Sunday morning.  

Good Luck

Rick

From what it looks like, I think that the worst will be past Miami by morning. The weather here where we're at isn't great, but I haven't seen a single drop of rain all day, just clouds and wind...

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

From what it looks like, I think that the worst will be past Miami by morning. The weather here where we're at isn't great, but I haven't seen a single drop of rain all day, just clouds and wind...

It wasn’t the storm itself that kept us at sea, it was the security and safety checks that the Coast Guard and Port people had to complete after the storm to make sure the harbor was safe for ship traffic that took the 2 1/2 days and Mobile is a very small port compared to Miami.

• Like 3

Just now, lazydayz said:

Sid, Thanks for another great live.  Really enjoyed it and hope your last sea day is epic. 

A little wind and rain can't dampen my spirit today... If my flight home gets cancelled tomorrow, then I'll be peeved...

• Like 7