Summary of all Diamond Benefits?

Just got our Diamond status and after reading for sometime about the Diamond perks I thought I would go to the RC website and try to find a complete list. I found the chart but it doesn't include some of the perks that I've read here on CC. I then went on a search of CC and found a post which shows a page left with a Diamond person in their state room. It had some additional perks not mentioned on the RCI chart but it doesn't cover all of the perks I have read about. Based on the chart from RCI and the state room page I have a couple of questions.

The stateroom page mentions 20% off any glass of wine, beer or soda. Is this for just one beverage one time or is it 20% off the price of all beer and wine throughout the cruise? If it's throughout the cruise do you have to let the server know about the discount or will it be applied automatically?

In the main dinning room they list wine by the bottle - does the 20% discount apply as well or is it just for purchasing by the glass?

Is the free day of Internet access per state room or does each Diamond guest get a day?

I have seen it mentioned that there is a 30% discount off the price of the DBP when purchased onboard. I've not found this at the RCI list or the stateroom sheet. 

In addition I have seen people mention discounts for the purchase of dinning packages but I don't see that mentioned anywhere either. Do some of these perks vary from ship to ship or sailing to sailing? If there is a complete listing of all perks that someone can point me to I'd appreciate it. If not any clarification of the above questions will be appreciated.

Thanks

7 minutes ago, Jcol5786 said:

Is the free day of Internet access per state room or does each Diamond guest get a day?

I have seen it mentioned that there is a 30% discount off the price of the DBP when purchased onboard. I've not found this at the RCI list or the stateroom sheet. 

The internet perk is per member.

The 30% DBP discount is for D+ - no discount for D.

Edited by Biker19

14 minutes ago, Jcol5786 said:

Just got our Diamond status and after reading for sometime about the Diamond perks I thought I would go to the RC website and try to find a complete list. I found the chart but it doesn't include some of the perks that I've read here on CC. I then went on a search of CC and found a post which shows a page left with a Diamond person in their state room. It had some additional perks not mentioned on the RCI chart but it doesn't cover all of the perks I have read about. Based on the chart from RCI and the state room page I have a couple of questions.

The stateroom page mentions 20% off any glass of wine, beer or soda. Is this for just one beverage one time or is it 20% off the price of all beer and wine throughout the cruise? If it's throughout the cruise do you have to let the server know about the discount or will it be applied automatically?

In the main dinning room they list wine by the bottle - does the 20% discount apply as well or is it just for purchasing by the glass?

In addition I have seen people mention discounts for the purchase of dinning packages but I don't see that mentioned anywhere either. Do some of these perks vary from ship to ship or sailing to sailing? If there is a complete listing of all perks that someone can point me to I'd appreciate it. If not any clarification of the above questions will be appreciated.

Thanks

20% off is one drink.

15 minutes ago, Jcol5786 said:

The stateroom page mentions 20% off any glass of wine, beer or soda. Is this for just one beverage one time or is it 20% off the price of all beer and wine throughout the cruise? If it's throughout the cruise do you have to let the server know about the discount or will it be applied automatically? The 20% off is one time only.

Thanks

All of the onboard perks are per guest, not per stateroom. You each get all of the perks. For instance, you each get one free 24 hour period of internet service.

Edited by cruiseguy1016

While it is great that you are trying to compile a list of benefits, just remember you will find that some things seem to just not be available on certain ships at certain times. From reading multiple posts, it seems that that might be tied to staffing issues, either numbers on ship or (more likely) the number available to work due to quarantine. I do not know who said this but I really wish I could give them credit, "Flexibility is the rule of happy existence during the start up period (on any ship). If you canNOT bend with the wind, maybe you should wait for calmer days to cruise...or even walk out side. Nothing is as it was yesterday, and most likely will not be the way it is today tomorrow." I even used it in a modified form when giving a talk recently. Great advice. Also, make sure the information is recent so you won't be expecting what isn't even current. Have a great cruise, and congrats on making Diamond. 

On 5/27/2022 at 8:24 AM, cruiseguy1016 said:

All of the onboard perks are per guest, not per stateroom. You each get all of the perks. For instance, you each get one free 24 hour period of internet service.

I believe these are only available per adult guest. Diamond kids have their own set of benefits that are significantly worse. For example, kids do not get the drink vouchers even to get a free soda.

38 minutes ago, drb116 said:

I believe these are only available per adult guest. Diamond kids have their own set of benefits that are significantly worse. For example, kids do not get the drink vouchers even to get a free soda.

From my understanding, kids DO get the drink vouchers. The kids (obviously) cannot use the vouchers to purchase alcohol. However, the parents CAN us the kids' vouchers to purchase alcohol.

Thanks for the post. 

We'll be first time Diamond on our Alaska cruise next month.

Didn't see it on RC website, but good to know that I'll get 1 free day of internet & my wife gets 1 too.  Since our Tmobile covers Vancouver & all Alaska port days, Great for me to use 1 for 1st sea day, & then to hers for last sea day, to do our Emed proctored session to fly back to US...

Thanks 

Forgot about the free picture! An old timer gave me a great tip. Get dressed up take free picture alone same for wife , and you’ll always have a current picture for your obituary. Forgot this time.
A beautiful thing was coffee machine was out of service again in Diamond lounge so just flash your card at Starbucks for capuchino. Between that and 8 free drinks I was bouncing off the walls, wife don’t drink 🚱 

1 hour ago, Joesantos said:

Forgot about the free picture! An old timer gave me a great tip. Get dressed up take free picture alone same for wife , and you’ll always have a current picture for your obituary. Forgot this time.
A beautiful thing was coffee machine was out of service again in Diamond lounge so just flash your card at Starbucks for capuchino. Between that and 8 free drinks I was bouncing off the walls, wife don’t drink 🚱 

I don’t drink either but I still have know problem getting all my mock tails. 

On 5/29/2022 at 5:19 PM, Biker19 said:

All the perks are listed in the thread I listed in post #2. 

Thanks. I was just wondering if there was something more current. That list is from several years ago. I don't see the laundry perks on the Crown & Anchor page on their website.

12 minutes ago, Envelope21 said:

Thanks. I was just wondering if there was something more current. That list is from several years ago. I don't see the laundry perks on the Crown & Anchor page on their website.

To my knowledge, the laundry perk has never been included in any published list of C&A perks.

2 hours ago, Envelope21 said:

Did you look at the last page of that thread? The list of perks is from last month.