Symphony passengers and crew -- Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I'm still recovering from a bad fall that happened in February. As May 21st approached it was clear the cruise was not going to be business as usual. I ended up switching to an accessible cabin and renting a 3-wheeled scooter to get around the ship. Those two things saved my vacation.

I am so grateful for everyone who held a door for me or assisted me in reaching something in the Windjammer. People even helped me move chairs in the Windjammer to get reasonably close to a table.

This trip had been two years in the planning, since it was my gift to my Granddaughters for their high school graduation. This turned out being one of the best cruises I have ever taken. 

Boarding Picture.jpg

• Like 28

Thank you for posting and I’m so glad you had a great cruise - and it highlights just how ‘little’ actions can mean so much to others. Let’s be nice to one another 😘

• Like 1

2 hours ago, emeraldcity said:

I'm still recovering from a bad fall that happened in February. As May 21st approached it was clear the cruise was not going to be business as usual. I ended up switching to an accessible cabin and renting a 3-wheeled scooter to get around the ship. Those two things saved my vacation.

I am so grateful for everyone who held a door for me or assisted me in reaching something in the Windjammer. People even helped me move chairs in the Windjammer to get reasonably close to a table.

This trip had been two years in the planning, since it was my gift to my Granddaughters for their high school graduation. This turned out being one of the best cruises I have ever taken. 

Boarding Picture.jpg

Looking good, Dorothy

I'm so glad the mobility accommodations you opted for made such a great difference for you!  

I often cruise with friends who are wheelchair-bound due, and they've always been treated well with Royal.