Vaccine Mandate

On-the-Go

Hopefully not for a while.

The Sars Cov 2 virus is still kicking the world in the butt. Once we get a better handle on the spread of the virus, I feel it's best to limit the unvaxed in social environments.

• Like 12
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, klfrodo said:

The Sars Cov 2 virus is still kicking the world in the butt. Once we get a better handle on the spread of the virus, I feel it's best to limit the unvaxed in social environments.

I agree , however I am  vaxxed as is my wife and we both returned home from the Horizon this week and tested positive. Coulda got it at the airport or on one of the islands or on the ship. Covid is something that's not going to go away. It'll be like the flu, and we just need to deal with it and make the best decisions possible. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, tallnthensome said:

Who could possibly answer this question? Nobody that we know of. 

There is no mandate, anyway.

As nouns the difference between requirement and mandate

is that requirement is a necessity or prerequisite; something required or obligatory while mandate is an official or authoritative command; an order or injunction; a commission; a judicial precept.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, klfrodo said:

Most of Europe are lifting their testing and vaccine requirements. Italy which locked down the hardest just lifted theirs. It's out of pandemic and into endemic. It is never ever ever going away.

• Like 4

2023 at the earliest. Stay tuned for fall/winter this year, it will be a barometer of what's to come and a harbinger of lifting of vaccine requirement(s). If all goes well, the new year may bring a change, if not, more of the same. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Retiredmedic said:

Most of Europe are lifting their testing and vaccine requirements. Italy which locked down the hardest just lifted theirs. It's out of pandemic and into endemic. It is never ever ever going away.

Certainly not for cruises and I doubt most for international visitors.

Europe is out of the EMERGENCY pandemic phase. It is NOT out of the pandemic phase. It got there because of testing and vaccinations.

• Like 1