Covid-19 vaccine card still not validated

Uploaded my Covid-19 vaccine card using app 2 weeks ago for my 7/8 Oasis cruise and it is still showing as "we are validating your record".

Others in my group have been validated and are now able to print their luggage tags. Not really concerned if they don't validate the vax record as I'll of course be taking the original with me. But is this impacting my ability to print my luggage tags? In other words does your vax record need to be verified before you can go to the next step and print you luggage tags?

2 minutes ago, turtle1947 said:

Uploaded my Covid-19 vaccine card using app 2 weeks ago for my 7/8 Oasis cruise and it is still showing as "we are validating your record".

Others in my group have been validated and are now able to print their luggage tags. Not really concerned if they don't validate the vax record as I'll of course be taking the original with me. But is this impacting my ability to print my luggage tags? In other words does your vax record need to be verified before you can go to the next step and print you luggage tags?

I believe you can still print luggage tags from your eDocs on the last page. My wife's validation took way longer than mine.

1 hour ago, turtle1947 said:

But is this impacting my ability to print my luggage tags?

No, you are right at the edge of being able to get tags - typically 30 days out - you should get edocs (with luggage tags) any day.

We've done 2 b2b's since restart.  Some were approved quickly, some not.  But, either way, it's not a big deal.  Just bring your card with you (everyone should anyway).