Liquor for the Room

Can you still order 375ml bottles of liquor with sodas to your room or did they do away with that?  I can only find wine and champagne through the RC gift website.  I was hoping to preorder some liquor for happy hour while getting ready in the room.

7 minutes ago, Camden72 said:

Can you still order 375ml bottles of liquor with sodas to your room or did they do away with that?  I can only find wine and champagne through the RC gift website.  I was hoping to preorder some liquor for happy hour while getting ready in the room.

It has been there on some sailings and not on others.  Some have reported that they were able to order it but never got the alcohol in their cabins, only the soda.

1 minute ago, reallyitsmema said:

It has been there on some sailings and not on others.  Some have reported that they were able to order it but never got the alcohol in their cabins, only the soda.

I was unable to find it on my Cruise Planner for our upcoming cruises.  I had ordered the Vodka with sodas for our Anthem TA that was cancelled in 2020.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

It says "Bad Request" any time I have clicked on this.....

The link worked for me. You might want to try using a different web browser and/or clear history and cache and/or use a different device.

3 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Have you tried the link in the Cruise Planner? On the old interface it’s at the bottom of the page where it says Royal Gifts. If it’s the newer site, click on the circle with your initials in the upper right hand corner, there’ll be a drop down menu and one of the choices will be Royal Gifts. 

11 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Lately every time I've tried to make a purchase on Royal's site I get the 'Bad Request' message using Chrome. If I switch to Firefox it works.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Big_G said:

Lately every time I've tried to make a purchase on Royal's site I get the 'Bad Request' message using Chrome. If I switch to Firefox it works.

Interesting!!!  I'm always on my Chrome book.  I've ordered excursions on my Cruise Planner with no problem.  I will have to try Samsung tablet and see if that will work.  Were you able to order the alcohol bottles with soda package?

Thank you!!

26 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Interesting!!!  I'm always on my Chrome book.  I've ordered excursions on my Cruise Planner with no problem.  I will have to try Samsung tablet and see if that will work.  Were you able to order the alcohol bottles with soda package?

Thank you!!

Ordering the in-room liquor setups has nothing to do with any drink package (soda or deluxe).  Those are purchased as "gifts", like ordering birthday decorations, champagne, chocolates, etc.  These gifts can be ordered by anyone and for anyone on any cruise.  It's not a part of your Cruise Planner.  This is how TA's arrange for gifts for customers.  You have to select the ship, sail date and passenger names when you purchase.

39 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Thank you!!

No. I ordered the drink package and then much later I added Surf & Stream. Both times I got the error in Chrome.

19 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

In your Cruise Planner, in the upper right corner, you should see three icons.  

Calendar

Shopping Cart

Your Initials

Click on your initials.

Click on Royal Gifts.

Click on Wine and Liquor.

Whenever I try this, i get "400 Bad Request" - this is using Edge ? 

Any suggestions ?

3 minutes ago, CTCruiser76 said:

Whenever I try this, i get "400 Bad Request" - this is using Edge ? 

Any suggestions ?

Oops, My bad.  I got the same error message in Edge - switched to Firefox and it worked perfectly.  Sorry that I forgot to post that.  

I heard that they are having a supply problem getting the 350ml bottles of some of the liquors.

On our last cruise, I ordered a bottle of rum and a bottle of gin and received 2 bottles of gin and no rum.

23 minutes ago, XSWABBY said:

I heard that they are having a supply problem getting the 350ml bottles of some of the liquors.

On our last cruise, I ordered a bottle of rum and a bottle of gin and received 2 bottles of gin and no rum.

Yeah somebody else posted they didn’t get their gin so they were given a refund. 

3 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

Just checked and it is not offered on Quantum of the seas.  Looked in my cruise planner as well as the ship listing that went with the link above. 

Not sure what sailing you are on, but I just clicked a random date on Quantum...

image.png.1aa82e9144ba4d83836ae4164bb59109.png