Best and most useful things you’ve brought on your cruise

ccc321

Ive searched but couldn’t find anything.  What are the most useful thing you’ve brought on youre cruise.  I like the idea of bringing magnetic hooks for hats, bags, and anything else you can hang

We bring small rechargeable fans.

We are used to sleeping under a ceiling fan at night, so it's hard to sleep without a bit of noise and air moving in the bedroom.  They charge via a USB cord that is included, we got them on Am$zon.

We also used them out on our balcony in the Caribbean.

• Like 2

The most useful I have brought, is my clothes. I have prevented many ackward situations during my stay on the ship.

I get that it can be convenient to be wrapped in a towel for 7-14 days, but you also miss out on potential fun, like strip poker!

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

13 minutes ago, z4oslo said:

The most useful I have brought, is my clothes. I have prevented many ackward situations during my stay on the ship.

I get that it can be convenient to be wrapped in a towel for 7-14 days, but you also miss out on potential fun, like strip poker!

But you’re all set for the Toga party and the ship does all your laundry free. 😬

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

Why would you do this?

The door peephole sometimes needs to be covered because depending on the position of the bed, the light from the hallway through the peephole  shines like a flashlight in one's eyes  at night.

• Like 1

An appetite, positive attitude, and ability not to take yourself too seriously. 😃

Clothes for any weather...We've had 70's in Juneau and several inches of rain in Roatan, just for an example. 

I love the soft light idea for the bathroom. 

• Like 3

Power strip (without surge protector), Bonine or Dramamine, travel clothes hangers, mesh laundry bag (for dirty clothing), wrinkle release spray and magnetized hooks.

Also emergency medical kit (cold meds, cough medicine, pain reliever, band aids, etc.)

21 minutes ago, RRSeeker said:

Power strip (without surge protector), Bonine or Dramamine, travel clothes hangers, mesh laundry bag (for dirty clothing), wrinkle release spray and magnetized hooks.

Also emergency medical kit (cold meds, cough medicine, pain reliever, band aids, etc.)

Hell yes to the emergency medical kit! We pack Aspirin, Pepto Bismol, DayQuil, NiQuil, Allergy Tabs, Bandaids, Alcohol wipes, Poison Ivy wipes etc... we come prepared for anything since we do like to get out and enjoy everywhere!!! All of this stuff is hard to find in ports then very expensive when you do find it.

Edited by mjcatlvr
  • Like 4