Do all cruises offer the UDP?

We are booked on a 15 night Panama Canal cruise in April 2023.  For Dining packages they are offering 3 and 5 nights, but we want to get the UDP?  It's not sold out as we booked the cruise when it first came out and have been checking for the UDP at least weekly.  Not really interested in buying 3 5 night packages as we use the wine discount most nights.  

Just wondering if they add to the cruise planner as time gets nearer (we are 10 months out).  Also, there are very few excursions offered at this time, and I assume they will add some later.

Thank you 

We just saw the ad for UDP 35% off on our April 2023 Wonder cruise last week.  So watch for the deals.

Not sure if they'd offer UDP for a 15 nighter.  If you're on the Radiance of the Seas, there's only 3 specialty restaurants---Chops, Giovanni's and Izumi.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, crewsweeper said:

We just saw the ad for UDP 35% off on our April 2023 Wonder cruise last week.  So watch for the deals.

Not sure if they'd offer UDP for a 15 nighter.  If you're on the Radiance of the Seas, there's only 3 specialty restaurants---Chops, Giovanni's and Izumi.

And Samba Grill. 

• Like 2

I’m on the same cruise.  I doubt they’ll add the UDP since you’d have to repeat the same restaurants at least 5 times each.  I know Izumi isn’t included in the UDP and I’m not sure Samba Grill is either.  There’s more variety in the MDR with a 3 or 5 day specialty package.

Edited by sellwingri

I purchased the UDP on the 14 day Wonder transatlantic (April 2022)  and the 13 day Navigator transatlantic.  They offered it and then took it away. You have to look everyday if you want to purchase it.  

1 hour ago, sellwingri said:

I’m on the same cruise.  I doubt they’ll add the UDP since you’d have to repeat the same restaurants at least 5 times each.  I know Izumi isn’t included in the UDP and I’m not sure Samba Grill is either.  There’s more variety in the MDR with a 3 or 5 day specialty package.

On Radiance TP, we had the 5 night dining package and both Izumi and Samba Grill were included. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't be included in the UDP. 

49 minutes ago, Coralc said:

On Radiance TP, we had the 5 night dining package and both Izumi and Samba Grill were included. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't be included in the UDP. 

Thanks for the update.  Normally they’re not included.  
That being said, my suggestion would still be to purchase the 5 day rather than eat 3 times in each of the 5 speciality restaurants. 

Edited by sellwingri

3 hours ago, sellwingri said:

6 hours ago, crewsweeper said:

LMAO.  I have a 12 night Enchantment cruise, and they are offering the UDP.

For $255.

TWELVE NIGHTS.

Enchantment only has Chops.  Just Chops.  No other pay restaurants.  CHOPS.  CHOPS.  TWELVE NIGHTS OF CHOPS.

😄 😄 😄 😄

• Haha 3

A bit off topic but I'm on the Explorer OTS in August for an 8 night Southern Caribbean.  I checked the UDP, which I usually get, in April and wrote down it was $192 pp.  On 06/15/22 it was $280 pp and today it's $296 pp.  I now am choosing the early seating instead of the UDP!   

• Like 2

They offered the UDP for the Enchantment of the Seas for my 12 night last March.  If you are unaware, Enchantment has ONE.  ONE specialty restaurant, Chops. (Okay, trying for the Sesame street Count thing)  I actually joked to my wife if anyone wanted to eat steak for 12 nights, plus our 6 days at sea.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

We have never tried Samba but will have the opportunity on Allure.   Did you like it a lot?  Any recommendations.   It will be our 1st UDP too.

We really liked it. It is a lot of food though. They start with cheaper skewers of meat and filets are the last course. One suggestion, you can skip ahead if you want and go to the filets. And don't fill up at the salad bar. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Rogueperson said:

They offered the UDP for the Enchantment of the Seas for my 12 night last March.  If you are unaware, Enchantment has ONE.  ONE specialty restaurant, Chops. (Okay, trying for the Sesame street Count thing)  I actually joked to my wife if anyone wanted to eat steak for 12 nights, plus our 6 days at sea.

What?  You didn't see MY post?

On 6/20/2022 at 9:58 PM, Merion_Mom said:

LMAO.  I have a 12 night Enchantment cruise, and they are offering the UDP.

For $255.

TWELVE NIGHTS.

Enchantment only has Chops.  Just Chops.  No other pay restaurants.  CHOPS.  CHOPS.  TWELVE NIGHTS OF CHOPS.

😄 😄 😄 😄

Same price as Anthem 12 day TA, and that has 5 restaurants if you count the Chef's Table discount.

Hate to take a cholesterol count after 12 nights and who knows how many lunches at Chops.