Platinum gift

ManyMore

1 hour ago, cruisemom67 said:

That's what we got in February.  Hope they will change it. Went in December and got Tervis Tumblers. LOVED THAT!

I love the Tervis Tumblers. Got a couple a few years ago and still use them. Best gift ever.

• Like 10

I kind of doubt they will be giving anything very nice until things get mostly back to normal. Sailing below capacity with lots of reduced rates is not great for business, especially after stoppage (and bleeding money) due to covid. Hoping they will recover soon.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Elaine5715 said:

That and the night lights

I never got the night lights. We did get some nice mini backpacks we use all the time on cruises. Also got nice ball caps (my husband wears them, I don't). Overall we have gotten some nice things. Wasn't happy with the koozies or the luggage tags we recently got. But it's a GIFT. So anything is nice.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, elklemi said:

Been on two cruises in last month and both times it was the koozie that slips around a can.

Same on Radiance the week before last.  

I had no idea how well-liked the tumblers were... I gave mine away.

• Like 1

Best gift was the tervis tumblers, then nightlight, then backpack.  Hoping not to get luggage tags or koozie when we board Magic Tuesday.  Got them on our last 2 cruises.  Then again - as others have said - it is a gift, and I was taught never to look a gift horse in the mouth!

• Like 4

Tervis Tumblers were  the absolute best Plat gifts.  I also liked the headphones, chess/checkers set and the Bluetooth speaker. Still use those! 

Edited by Momma1980
Add on info!
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, havanadaydreaming said:

Koozie on the Panorama yesterday 

One week in January on Panorama the Pixels staff found 2 cases of the Carnival themed Tervis tumblers in storage and those went in a big hurry. We got lucky that cruise. The other 8 Panorama sailings were the ankle monitors.m_6212bb07ff8304890d658ad6.jpg

• Like 3

Magic last October was a lanyard, Mardi Gras in January was the rubber luggage tag.  We got the tumblers, ball cap, and a beach bag with a built in cooler at the bottom in the past.

11 days until the Mardi Gras, sound like koozies, but hey it's free 🙂 

• Like 1

After so many luggage tags we were happy with the koozies, we use them often. I think the gifts were a good idea before the numbers of P/D swelled. I’d be perfectly happy to not receive these gifts and maybe a discount for excursion, spa service or specialty restaurant would be welcome for me. No matter what they are people will keep on complaining and not being happy.

• Like 5

Wife and I have more luggage tags then we'll ever need. At this point, we find "blue card" (first time) cruisers on board and give the luggage tags to them. They are always very appreciative.

• Like 3