Port Canaveral Hotel with Airport Shuttle

Cthy651

Trying to get information for my cruise out of Port Canaveral next May.  Are there any hotels that offer an airport shuttle on arrival? We plan to stay close to the port.

There are so many hotels, that it is overwhelming.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Cthy651 said:

Thank you, I was confused because some hotels due say shuttle, but no info on website, except to the port

Some have shuttles from the hotel to the port. But not to/from the airport, due to the distance.

No hotel in Cape Canaveral is going to provide you with free shuttle service from MCO to there property. The ride takes approximately one hour. Cruise Control Transportation, Mears and Cortrans  are commonly used shuttle services that are used by many Cruise Critic posters.

Might suggest you’d be better off staying at an MCO area hotel that provides a shuttle from the airport and then Cortrans or Cruise Control Transportation from the hotel to the port in the morning. 

If you are arriving late, I agree you might want to stay near the AP.

I was just checking the Hampton Inn at the airport for something else, and noticed that they have a Port Canaveral Package rate. It includes the hotel, and round trip transport to Port Canaveral for 2. They will of course also get you to the airport.  It's very close to the AP, I've stayed there before when catching an early flight in the AM 

However, any of those airport hotels will get you from the AP to the hotel, and you could indeed probably book transport to the Cruise Port the next day separately, and at a better price.

It all depends on how seamless you want to make it.