Complete your vaccination status now! How do I do this?

Jammu2

I've received this email twice now so I figure I need to do something. On Princess you enter your vax info into the app. I can't figure out how to do it on the Celebrity app? Also the email tells me to bring the original documents to my "wellness appointment." What is this?

I never was able to get through to Celebrity on the phone yesterday.

It can be done on the app or on the website but it is not required. Just bring all your documents to the terminal when you check in. That’s where they will ask you the health questions which is what the wellness check really is

and even if you upload photographs of your vaccination card, you will continue to get the emails asking you to upload the photos of the vaccination card.🤪

Edited by cruisestitch
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

It can be done on the app or on the website but it is not required. Just bring all your documents to the terminal when you check in. That’s where they will ask you the health questions which is what the wellness check really is

Thanks. I can't figure out how to get to the form to input the info. I have done the check in and it wasnt there.

ETA oh I think I just found it. They could probably cut down on their hold times if they provided a little more direction in their communications.

Edited by Jammu2

1 minute ago, Jammu2 said:

omg I've uploaded all the photos twice and the thing still shows as incomplete and the photos are gone again. I give up for today.

Yes, this is an ongoing X problem. We had the same thing happen before our last cruise. 
As @cruisestitch said, just bring your documentation with you to the port.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, gerelmx said:

In the APP, in the Check In you upload your documents, my vaccine and the booster have not been validated for a week.

image.thumb.png.a17be679fa1d5ffe40674fe665a20ac5.png

I did mine 2 weeks ago and it's still validating, but as you need to show it before boarding not stressed 

• Thanks 1

We have had it take from 2 days to almost 3 weeks for the validation.  

Jammu2 within 24 hours of boarding you will find a Health Questionnaire in the Check In portion of the App - it is about 7- 8 questions and you need to answer these before arriving for check-in at the pier.

When you did the initial part of on-line check in you should have selected a boarding time from the available times.  The Wellness Appointment is simply a step in the process of boarding where they review your answers to the Health Questionnaire.  

• Thanks 1

I've also found this to be confusing and found it isn't like I originally believed.   On previous cruises I kept getting that message until I followed the instructions -

On the email there is a 'COMPLETE NOW'  big blue button -

Click the link and fill out the information -  Enter Primary Guest

Where I previously failed and kept getting the email I discovered you have to then also click ADD  GUEST and add second guest.   

After doing that I no longer get the reminder.

Evidently it is not related to uploading you vac certificate which I did weeks ago and still got the email.

image.thumb.png.0056996d4f8a6fa04002701d20229778.png

Edited by Jim_Iain
  • Like 1