Idiotic Celebrity on line form

cruisestitch

So I get this email requesting that I fill out some information regarding vaccination status. I go to the form, where the ship and sail date and booking number are pre populated.  I can fill in my name and then I get to the field where they want my birthdate and the only options are forward and backward arrows. Can’t just fill in the birthdate.

I would need to hit the back arrow over 700 times. Nope, not gonna do it.

Curious if this on a mobile device.    I filled it out last week using my PC and was able to just input the Birth date manually but would pop up a calendar after mm dd yy.

Also unless you also go further down and add travel partner they keep sending you the e-mail

Last cruise I never filled it out and was no problem at all -   After all they already have it uploaded during checkin.    Why would they even ask.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

Curious if this on a mobile device.    I filled it out last week using my PC and was able to just input the Birth date manually but would pop up a calendar after mm dd yy.

Also unless you also go further down and add travel partner they keep sending you the e-mail

Last cruise I never filled it out and was no problem at all -   After all they already have it uploaded during checkin.    Why would they even ask.

Me as well on my desktop...quick and easy, actually.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cruisestitch said:

So I get this email requesting that I fill out some information regarding vaccination status. I go to the form, where the ship and sail date and booking number are pre populated.  I can fill in my name and then I get to the field where they want my birthdate and the only options are forward and backward arrows. Can’t just fill in the birthdate.

I would need to hit the back arrow over 700 times. Nope, not gonna do it.

Did you try pressing the year at the top to see if it gave you an option to go to a year?  I seem to recall that when I filled it in something like that was available.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2022 at 2:50 PM, Mark_K said:

Did you try pressing the year at the top to see if it gave you an option to go to a year?  I seem to recall that when I filled it in something like that was available.

It scrolled for me.  I scrolled the numbers up or down to the get number I needed inside the box.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Suzanne123 said:

Saw this in a shop in Vancouver  (edited)

You know you’re old anytime you’re entering your DOB with a smartphone you get to the year and you have to spin that thing like you’re on Wheel of Fortune.

I know the feeling.  Even going backwards to get to the decades is more than a few clicks 😆

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Suzanne123 said:

Saw this in a shop in Vancouver  (edited)

You know you’re old anytime you’re entering your DOB with a smartphone you get to the year and you have to spin that thing like you’re on Wheel of Fortune.

OMG this made me laugh so freaking hard! I’m on the subway howling behind my mask and you should see the looks of the other riders.  Great way to end the day, thanks!

• Haha 2