Grrrr...app check in has checked out

Today was our check in day.  I got my coffee and tried to check in at 5 AM.  The app continually says check in not available or that check in has checked out.  I've heard of this before, but never experienced it myself.  I force stopped the app.  I cleared cache.  I uninstalled and reinstalled.  Help, what else can I do? 

Last night the App was ready for checkin before the website.  I did some on the app and finished when the website became available.  Printed set sail pass for all four of us.  Done in twenty minutes for all of us.  Uploading the vax cards took the longest.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

Last night the App was ready for checkin before the website.  I did some on the app and finished when the website became available.  Printed set sail pass for all four of us.  Done in twenty minutes for all of us.  Uploading the vax cards took the longest.

They need to fix the vax card "camera".  It only takes the picture about 20% of the time.  I usually end up just using a photo I took with my phone.  It just means searching for the photo in my photos.  

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, BND said:

They need to fix the vax card "camera".  It only takes the picture about 20% of the time.  I usually end up just using a photo I took with my phone.  It just means searching for the photo in my photos.  

I saved our vaccination cards photo's on my phone and find it very convenient to select them and upload.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

I saved our vaccination cards photo's on my phone and find it very convenient to select them and upload.  

It's what I end up doing a lot, not always, but a lot, but the reality is, the app has the ability to take the photo and load it without having to go select a photo. So, they either need to remove the camera or fix it.  I've checked DH and I in for 5 cruises since restart and I've only had the app camera work once.

Edited by BND
  • Thanks 1

That happens every time they are activating a new round of check ins. They take the function off line until everything new is loaded. It happens to us when we go into the app to fill out the health questionnaire. It goe from not ready yet to checked out and about an hour later it comes back with the check in available.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DaKahuna said:

Same here also as a back -up in case something happens to the originals.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DaKahuna said:

That's what I do as I keep our vax cards in safe with passports and don't bring out until the actual cards are needed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Mum2Mercury said:

My check-in opens next week, and I've noted that some days the app says July 19, and other days it says July 20.  And this is ahead of time!  

I can't say my confidence is high. 

45 days from sail date is the norm.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

45 days from sail date is the norm.

My Allure sail date is September 3 and the app indicated that check-in will be July 20. 
Last time we had some problems as the country of birth kept dropping but no indication listed.  It was a poster that brought to our attention. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BND said:

Exactly, that’s what took me the longest!

• Thanks 1