Price of shows

joiedevivre

That must be a very special "Private Cabin Show"??? 😲

Cannot say I have ever seen mention (let alone evidence) of anyone being charged for a main theatre show.

Maybe a small upcharge for a "Dinner Show" that included drinks but $300...no.

• Haha 2

the shows in the theater are all free. there must have been a misprint,  or  you read it wrong, in  12  years of sailing with ncl, i have never seen a show offered that was $300 or one any other ship i have evet been on

a few years back, there was an amazing show on the getaway called illusionarium. dinner and front row seats were about $35  per person. well worth it i might add, but no where near $300. 

$300 starts to sound like a major broadway production, which try as they might, cannot be fully duplicated on a cruise ship. try the underground river or chandelear in phantom of the opera, or the closing act of part one in wicked. can't be done

3 hours ago, joiedevivre said:

I just downloaded app for my transatlantic trip on the Escape. I checked the shows and there are 2 but each show cost app $300.00 per person. Do people pay these prices?

Do people pay these prices?  No

8 hours ago, joiedevivre said:

I just downloaded app for my transatlantic trip on the Escape. I checked the shows and there are 2 but each show cost app $300.00 per person. Do people pay these prices?

It's NCL, you may have to now. Nickel and Dime ...

• Like 3

I have the same thing on my account. It says I have purchased 4 tickets @ $269 each to Syd Normans Pourhouse on the Getaway in January. (I don’t even know what event in Syd’s would require a charge!?).

I did purchase the Vibe for that amount and the Vibe is shown as purchased in My NCL account. Seems to be another glitch upon a hiccup related to a bug. NCL is filled with them.

My cruise is also currently pricing the Spa cabins exactly the same as the Haven - wonder how long before someone questions why they are having little luck selling $6,000 Spa cabins.