Princess 2023-2024 Americas Program opens for sale for Elite Captain's Circle Members Aug 9

Coral

12 hours ago, Sea Hag said:

I'd like a Panama Canal cruise, roundtrip LA! 

For now this as close you are going to get on any line, let alone Princess.  
https://www.princess.com/search-cruise/details/?voyageCode=M253

I have to think that if the demand existed that there would be options on multiple lines

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

For now this as close you are going to get on any line, let alone Princess.  
https://www.princess.com/search-cruise/details/?voyageCode=M253

I have to think that if the demand existed that there would be options on multiple lines

Princess used to do a 17 or 18 day round trip to Panama Canal twice a year  -  but hasn't been on the itineraries for a few years I believe.  I would love to see it again.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr. Putt said:

another question, and really do appreciate all of this info. 

Any idea if they are planning another cruise tour like the 31 day LA to Sydney that they have this September 24th

Thank you

Segment of the 2024 World Cruise:

Los Angeles, California to Sydney, Australia

Thu, Jan 18, 2024 on Island Princess
Thu, Jan 18, 2024 on Island Princess
  • Like 1

When do the itineraries start to appear on the website? 

I want to sail on Sapphire Princess from Vancouver to California in September 2023

I know Elites cruisers can book from Tuesday (so 2 days time... ) and us mere mortals can book from Wednesday, its just so exciting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to see the exact itinerary - so I can copy it down and start to get excited to go to Canada (2nd time) and sail on Princess Cruises (this cruise will be my 2nd with Princess) and first time to California (Previously sailed from Vancouver to Alaska on Star Princess in May 2018)

Cruisefan2012 

Edited by cruisefan2012

2 hours ago, cruisefan2012 said:

When do the itineraries start to appear on the website? 

I want to sail on Sapphire Princess from Vancouver to California in September 2023

I know Elites cruisers can book from Tuesday (so 2 days time... ) and us mere mortals can book from Wednesday, its just so exciting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to see the exact itinerary - so I can copy it down and start to get excited to go to Canada (2nd time) and sail on Princess Cruises (this cruise will be my 2nd with Princess) and first time to California (Previously sailed from Vancouver to Alaska on Star Princess in May 2018)

Cruisefan2012 

Likely this is the itinerary:

Vancouver, Victoria, Astoria, San Francisco, San Diego, Los Angeles

5 minutes ago, kb4683 said:

OK, I have been checking the website since 6:00am California time.  Not seeing anything yet!  Anyone having any luck?

Nope, nothing here. While the phone lines open up at 6AM, the staff responsible for opening up the new itineraries probably doesn't show up until 8 or 9 AM. Then they have to get their coffee, talk about sports and whatever. Eventually they'll get to it ... at least it's not a Monday.

Heaven forbid that someone had it all ready to go and made it an automatic release. That would be so 20th century.

Edited by beg3yrs
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, kb4683 said:

OK, I have been checking the website since 6:00am California time.  Not seeing anything yet!  Anyone having any luck?

I'm currently in Covid isolation at a hotel near Heathrow Airport and have been checking since 6:00 am UK time, because I have nothing better to do.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, billco said:

I'm currently in Covid isolation at a hotel near Heathrow Airport and have been checking since 6:00 am UK time, because I have nothing better to do.

I hear you!  Actually I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep so started checking at 3:30am EST just in case they put them up at midnight!  🤣

And I just knew I could come on here and someone would let me know when the itineraries actually show.

Thanks CC!

Also waiting for an email from our wonderful TA that she (HOPEFULLY!!!) got us the cabin we wanted on our 2023 cruise!

Edited by chamima

I have been trying also and decided to look on CC to see what the deal was.  Why would Princess announce something and not follow through for captain circle members?  

Thank you to all of you who are on top of things that I can depend on for answers.  Totally appreciate it!  CHEERS!

45 minutes ago, phabric said:

My agent ay 9:30 EST called to say that she had talked to Princess and the 32 day cruise I wanted had not been loaded yet. 

Same here.  My TA called Princess and was told to "keep checking".  Organized like a train wreck.  I expect more from Princess.