Signature Suite vs Celebrity Suite on Reflection

Kteacher

We’ve sailed in a CS twice on the Reflection and looking to sail the ship again. I’m intrigued by the Signature Suite. Can anyone give some pros and cons? This will be a Caribbean sailing, and we will most likely be booking some dinners not included with specialty dining.

I've sailed in both.   The Signature is now treated like an upper suite and get you free specialty dining, laundry, 2 bottles of premium spirts etc.    Also you get the same points as a RS and PS.   The suites are on a short hallway carved out of the Sky Lounge with a private key access hallway.   The ceilings are very tall making the rooms feel larger.   About the only downside I would say is the additional cost.

The Signature Suite may be slightly larger than a CS but much smaller than an RS.

Edited by Jim_Iain
  • Like 5

16 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

I've sailed in both.   The Signature is now treated like an upper suite and get you free specialty dining, laundry, 2 bottles of premium spirts etc.    Also you get the same points as a RS and PS.   The suites are on a short hallway carved out of the Sky Lounge with a private key access hallway.   The ceilings are very tall making the rooms feel larger.   About the only downside I would say is the additional cost.

The Signature Suite may be slightly larger than a CS but much smaller than an RS.

We' ve sailed in both too and agree with your assessment. 😊

Edited by C-Dragons
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Kteacher said:

We’ve sailed in a CS twice on the Reflection and looking to sail the ship again. I’m intrigued by the Signature Suite. Can anyone give some pros and cons? This will be a Caribbean sailing, and we will most likely be booking some dinners not included with specialty dining.

We have done both and love all the speciality dining options on the Reflection, which is a plus since it’s included with the signature suite. We also love the high ceiling of the signature suite and the fact that the spa cafe is just steps away for smoothies in the morning.

The things that I did not like, it is not really conducive for entertaining, we had a few friends over for hors d’oeuvres and it was tight. Also, and perhaps they have fixed this by now, there was absolutely no place to plug my flat iron in to do my hair. I could not even fit the plug in the socket because of the way it was positioned and even after the butler brought me an extension cord, I still had no mirror or good lighting. 

Agree with what other folks are saying. We always sail in a Signature suite on Reflection and in a  CS on other S Class ships. Love the high ceiling and also being right by the spa cafe. Super handy to run out and grab something. It is a bit tighter in the living room than the CS, but it works well for us. 

I just remembered one thing about both the Signature Suite .   The showers wall is a clear window into the bedroom but there is a switch where you turn it opaque.  It also floods the bedroom with light if you turn on the bathroom at night if you get up.

The Reflection Suite at the end of the hallway has a shower in a pod sticking out the side of the ship.   One evening the occupant forgot to flip the switch -  it became a conversation item that night in Retreat.

• Haha 4

• 1 year later...

I am debating upgrading to the signature suite from a Celebrity Suite. It's for a 10 night sailing and the additional cost for the 3 of us is $1500. Do you think this is worth it? Are all the specialty restaurants included including the a'la carte restaurants such as raw on 5?

Thank you.

4 minutes ago, sixpackeddie said:

I am debating upgrading to the signature suite from a Celebrity Suite. It's for a 10 night sailing and the additional cost for the 3 of us is $1500. Do you think this is worth it? Are all the specialty restaurants included including the a'la carte restaurants such as raw on 5?

Thank you.

Yes, the Specialty dining benefits with the upper level suites includes the a’la carte restaurants and lunches.  Love the Porch for lunch.

i would for the extra amenities.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 8/1/2022 at 5:03 PM, Jim_Iain said:

The points for a Signarutre suite are the same as a CS or RS - 12 points per night.   The PS and EVsgets 18 points per night

• Like 1

Thank you so much for your quick replies. We will only get 8 points per night as we were originally confirmed in a sky suite and did a bid upgrade to the celebrity suite. 

What specialty restaurants are best on the Reflection?

Thank you again

14 minutes ago, sixpackeddie said:

Thank you.

It is a few years since we were on Reflection. If you are travelling as a three (two in bedroom, one in lounge) then if I remember correctly it is a Jack and Jill bathroom in the CS but access to the bathroom is via the bedroom in the signature suite. If I am correct (I hope someone else confirms) that could be a downside…However, I agree with other posters the additional dining perks with the signature suites are well worth having…

All restaurants are included other than Chefs Table and similar…