Deployment 2024-25 booking season begins

Just now, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

Is anyone seeing Voyager’s sailings? I’m not seeing them.

I saw some Voyager sailings much earlier this morning (can't remember the dates/itineraries), but those and Anthem disappeared from what I can see.

9 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Booked a few on Anthem this morning.  Voyager not available in Cruising power but all the other ships are available to book

Can you see the itineraries but not book? Or is it just totally not there?

9 hours ago, MommaBear55 said:

But I can't get past the description to book. It just says "oops" 

Can do it now, (Apr2024 Explorer/TA). Can even Book the Cabins 7388 & 7688 with only 1 or 2 passengers in it

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 1

They are doing some last minute changes to Voyager's itineraries.

Probably they will be revealed at a later date, probably along with Rhapsody's and Adventure's.

What do you think about Explorer's itineraries?

It seems for them only Kotor, Mykonos, Santorini, Piraeus & Split exists which is a major step back from the past with many different ports of call. Cruises from Ravenna (Venice) were always very well booked, I cannot see it happening in 2024 with these itineraries.

Edited by SummmerInKefalonia
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Can do it now, (Apr2024 Explorer/TA). Can even Book the Cabins 7388 & 7688 with only 1 or 2 passengers in it

Just managed to snag an aft on deck 9. (Realize it's partially blocked) The more interesting part was when I went to check out it was only $36 for the cabin to make it a refundable deposit. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MommaBear55 said:

Just managed to snag an aft on deck 9. (Realize it's partially blocked) The more interesting part was when I went to check out it was only $36 for the cabin to make it a refundable deposit. 

Nice! Most Cruises I've Booked last couple yrs Refundable was about same or more then the Deposit amount, though one mine was exactly the same as non

14 minutes ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

Probably they will be revealed at a later date, probably along with Rhapsody's and Adventure's.

It seems for them only Kotor, Mykonos, Santorini, Piraeus & Split exists which is a major step back from the past with many different ports of call. Cruises from Ravenna (Venice) were always very well booked, I cannot see it happening in 2024 with these itineraries.

As has been said before, they’re just rehashing the same itineraries year after year 🥱. The only thing that’s changing is the price is going up. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

Do you know if Voyager is going to offer a 7 night one way Barcelona to Rome? With interesting ports?

Going to have to go with Oasis if not.

3 hours ago, UnregisteredUser said:

I called in July and got a price adjustment for our sept Oasis cruise, don't know if they have changed it later?

I trust this was still under Covid Cruise with Confidence rules. Now it's back to normal in Europe and no more price adjustments or flexible booking but ridiculous prizes.. We decided to go with TUI Cruises for the future. Nice new ships similar size to Radiance Class, fair transparent prizing policy and truly All Inclusive rates (drinks included and no additional tips required)...

Edited by Saab4444
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

Do you know if Voyager is going to offer a 7 night one way Barcelona to Rome? With interesting ports?

Going to have to go with Oasis if not.

I have found these (I don't know if they are gonna be the final ones though...)

14 May 2024: Barcelona, Villefranche, Santa Margherita, Livorno, At Sea, Salerno, Civitavecchia.

8 July 2024: Barcelona, Valencia, At Sea, Villefranche, Ajaccio, Livorno, Portofino, Civitavecchia.

5 August 2024: Barcelona, Valencia, At Sea, Villefranche, Ajaccio, Livorno, Santa Margherita, Civitavecchia.

2 September 2024: Barcelona, Valencia, At Sea, Villefranche, Ajaccio, Livorno, Portofino, Civitavecchia.

2 October 2024: Barcelona, Valencia, At Sea, Toulon, Villefranche, Ajaccio, Livorno, Civitavecchia.

Edited by SummmerInKefalonia
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

14 May 2024: Barcelona, Villefranche, Santa Margherita, Livorno, At Sea, Civitavecchia.

8 July 2024: Barcelona, Valencia, At Sea, Villefranche, Ajaccio, Livorno, Portofino, Civitavecchia.

5 August 2024: Barcelona, Valencia, At Sea, Villefranche, Ajaccio, Livorno, Santa Margherita, Civitavecchia.

2 September 2024: Barcelona, Valencia, At Sea, Villefranche, Ajaccio, Livorno, Portofino, Civitavecchia.

2 October 2024: Barcelona, Valencia, At Sea, Toulon, Villefranche, Ajaccio, Livorno, Civitavecchia.

Thank you. I appreciate you sharing.

Is the May 14 sailing a 5 nighter?

Just now, SummmerInKefalonia said:

14 May 2024: Barcelona, Villefranche, Santa Margherita, Livorno, At Sea, Salerno, Civitavecchia.

Ooooh!!!! Nice!  What are the Civ to Barcelona routes looking like please if you can see those?

thanks x