Deployment 2024-25 booking season begins

On 2/9/2023 at 1:51 PM, Ashland said:

Late last night I was able to book Navigator Feb 14, 2025 out of Los Angeles 7 night Mexican Riviera paid my $500 deposit and received my email confirmation and booking number. Now checking back I can't see that available but it is showing on my upcoming cruises on my Cruise Planner.

Got an amazing rate for an OS ($3,668.12) it was actually priced less than a JS. So did RCI make a mistake?

Today I booked a GS on the 7night Cabo, Vallarta, Mazatlán 4/18/2025 Navigator sailing for $2,658.12 (2person).  Strange enough the GS1BR is listed for 1,186pp, standard balcony 1,155pp, GS2BR $1,506pp, JR Suite $1,883pp.

Seems like some sort of mess up (on RCL's part) on a bunch of those Navigator sailings - particularly the 2025 listings that are recently listed.

57 minutes ago, TravelTonic said:

Today I booked a GS on the 7night Cabo, Vallarta, Mazatlán 4/18/2025 Navigator sailing for $2,658.12 (2person).  Strange enough the GS1BR is listed for 1,186pp, standard balcony 1,155pp, GS2BR $1,506pp, JR Suite $1,883pp.

Seems like some sort of mess up (on RCL's part) on a bunch of those Navigator sailings - particularly the 2025 listings that are recently listed.

We've got friends lining up to get that pricing before the ether wears off.

Unfortunately, there are no accessible Grand Suites.  Our TA is trying to get a Junior Suite for the Grand Suite price ( now doesn’t that sound odd!!!)

11 minutes ago, STEVE-O said:

We've got friends lining up to get that pricing before the ether wears off.

Unfortunately, there are no accessible Grand Suites.  Our TA is trying to get a Junior Suite for the Grand Suite price ( now doesn’t that sound odd!!!)

The bummer will be that the Jr won't have all the GS perks like no access to the suite lounge, no happy hour, etc.  If you're trying to go as a group.  

1 hour ago, TravelTonic said:

Royal IT is good for that, even more so when Sailings are released. Few yrs ago had a 2Bd/2Ba to myself, cheaper then a Balcony Cabin. 

7 minutes ago, Kellie in Texas said:

Sorry if I missed it in these 44 pages, but why is Royal not in Copenhagen anymore? 

The main routing for cruises out of Copenhagen was to the Baltic and, in particular, Russia, which is off limits right now for obvious reasons. Last season's sailings had to be re-routed and the loss of the Russia stops made the itineraries less appealing, leading to poor sales and low occupancy levels.

There was some speculation earlier in the thread that there might still be a (smaller) ship to come for Europe that might sail from Copenhagen, but it's anyone's guess right now.

• Like 1

Just now, FionaMG said:

The main routing for cruises out of Copenhagen was to the Baltic and, in particular, Russia, which is off limits right now for obvious reasons. Last season's sailings had to be re-routed and the loss of the Russia stops made the itineraries less appealing, leading to poor sales and low occupancy levels.

While the loss of St. Petersburgh was certainly a factor it wasn't the only one.   Europe in general was down due to the reluctance of Americans to travel to Europe last year.  We did the 11 night sailing last year and it was phenomenal even without St Petersburg and am looking to book the similar itinerary on one of the WC legs.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

While the loss of St. Petersburgh was certainly a factor it wasn't the only one.   Europe in general was down due to the reluctance of Americans to travel to Europe last year.  We did the 11 night sailing last year and it was phenomenal even without St Petersburg and am looking to book the similar itinerary on one of the WC legs.

Yes, good point.

14 hours ago, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

Test sailings are up. 

Odyssey to Cape Liberty

Oasis in Fort Lauderdale for 6/8 nighters

Rhapsody in San Juan starting in June, and I assume will continue through winter

Jewel in Galveston. 9 night itinerary is showing

Explorer on longer cruises from Miami

Radiance in Tampa for 7 nighters

Brilliance in NOLA for 7 nighters 

Will post more if I find any

Screenshot 2023-02-16 223225.png

Screenshot 2023-02-16 223152.png

Screenshot 2023-02-16 223121.png

Screenshot 2023-02-16 223039.png

Screenshot 2023-02-16 223615.png

Screenshot 2023-02-16 223751.png

Screenshot 2023-02-16 223936.png

Sorry for the silly question, but I am a rc newb. Are you saying you believe rhapsody will be out of San Juan and explorer out of Miami on long cruises starting summer 2024?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ragethjj23 said:

Sorry for the silly question, but I am a rc newb. Are you saying you believe rhapsody will be out of San Juan and explorer out of Miami on long cruises starting summer 2024?

Rhapsody is probably going to be in San Juan from May 2024 through at least April 2025. Explorer will probably start her longer cruises in November 2024 until at least April 2025 as she is in Europe summer 2024.

Also not yet mentioned:

Limassol/Haifa cruises in 2024 seem to have been omitted.

But actually according to Limassol cruise schedule Jewel of the seas will do these cruises but they start in August in contrast of May in 2023 with Rhapsody ots.

Summer/Fall 2024

17/08/2024 Jewel of the seas Limassol from Santorini to Rhodes

24/08/2024 Jewel of the seas Limassol from Santorini to Rhodes

31/08/2024 Jewel of the seas Limassol from Santorini to Rhodes

07/09/2024 Jewel of the seas Limassol from Santorini to Rhodes

14/09/2024 Jewel of the seas Limassol from Santorini to Rhodes

21/09/2024 Jewel of the seas Limassol from Santorini to Rhodes

28/09/2024 Jewel of the seas Limassol from Santorini to Rhodes

05/10/2024 Jewel of the seas Limassol from Santorini to Rhodes

12/10/2024 Jewel of the seas Limassol from Santorini to Rhodes

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

Rhapsody is probably going to be in San Juan from May 2024 through at least April 2025. Explorer will probably start her longer cruises in November 2024 until at least April 2025 as she is in Europe summer 2024.

Gotcha. Thank you!  That test cruise you posted of the 10 night looked enticing, but won’t be doable because my wife is a teacher. Hopefully the rhapsody comes to fruition as San Juan is our favorite home port. 

thanks again

8 minutes ago, Jack McGowan said:

Has she appeared on any port bookings?

I vaguely remember seeing mention of something that potentially could have been instrumental in the rumours but I have absolutely no recollection of where or when I saw it (or even if I saw it at all for that matter. Could be having a serious senior moment 😱)

Anyway, I hope they turn out to be right. Winter sun cruise to the Canaries? Yes, please! 😆

1 minute ago, FionaMG said:

I vaguely remember seeing mention of something that potentially could have been instrumental in the rumours but I have absolutely no recollection of where or when I saw it (or even if I saw it at all for that matter. Could be having a serious senior moment 😱)

Anyway, I hope they turn out to be right. Winter sun cruise to the Canaries? Yes, please! 😆

Canaries from Southampton would be brilliant, but probably unlikely. 

22 minutes ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

Also not yet mentioned:

Limassol/Haifa cruises in 2024 seem to have been omitted.

But actually according to Limassol cruise schedule Jewel of the seas will do these cruises but they start in August in contrast of May in 2023 with Rhapsody ots.

Summer/Fall 2024

17/08/2024 Jewel of the seas Limassol from Santorini to Rhodes

24/08/2024 Jewel of the seas Limassol from Santorini to Rhodes

31/08/2024 Jewel of the seas Limassol from Santorini to Rhodes

07/09/2024 Jewel of the seas Limassol from Santorini to Rhodes

14/09/2024 Jewel of the seas Limassol from Santorini to Rhodes

21/09/2024 Jewel of the seas Limassol from Santorini to Rhodes

28/09/2024 Jewel of the seas Limassol from Santorini to Rhodes

05/10/2024 Jewel of the seas Limassol from Santorini to Rhodes

12/10/2024 Jewel of the seas Limassol from Santorini to Rhodes

Interesting. If that's right, it would mean Jewel couldn't do the Arctic Circle TA like she's doing this year as it would be too late in the season.

I so wish Royal would just release everything and put us all out of our misery! 😂

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

I so wish Royal would just release everything and put us all out of our misery! 😂

Never happens. Seems like one I Book is last released usually in April, May and at times late as June! This going back over 10yrs

Edited by ONECRUISER

1 minute ago, ONECRUISER said:

Never happens. Seems like one I Book is last released usually in April, May and at times late as June!

I know. You're so right! There's about much chance of it happening as winning the lottery! 😂

• Haha 1