Jim_Iain - Summit Live Post B3B Greenland / Iceland / Canada Aug 7, 19 and 31, 2022

Jim_Iain

Welcome to Boston - hope you have some time to enjoy our beautiful city.  Little rain this morning, but cleared up during our morning walk.  My favorite season is fall - such a beautiful time of year.  Watch out for the college students moving in this week.  Enjoy your next cruise and can't wait to read about your adventures.

• Like 1

Part 3 -  The final Chapter

image.png.1ce19164b61f356d07eff48d622966b4.png

image.png.6ef80002ec0b8622331e5e4af69a0e87.png

I always like to shoot a photo of the schedule from the first day Daily.  

Bold print signify Chic Nights and the < or > signify one hour back or forward. 

BFD4535F-ED2F-488C-B85E-F17CA429D18F.thumb.jpeg.88cde0489f324379b363578b6bebacb5.jpeg

Edited by Jim_Iain
  • Like 10

I have been really enjoying following you on your cruises.This cruise is the one we will be on Sept.21 so I really  look forward to more pictures of the ports and also food !! Thanks again for taking the time to post !

When you go to Bar Harbor there's a cute gift shop named Sea Dawg on West Street near the tender piers that sells homemade catnip toys.  I buy them whenever I cruise to Bar Harbor because my fur babies love them.  

Also, fun thing to do in Bar Harbor is the walkway (land bridge) at low tide to a nearby island from Bridge Street.  Make sure you walk back before the tide comes in. Or you're stuck on the island.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, 2B A VTer said:

Any comments on how the terminal is today for boarding passengers?  Any other ships in port with you?

We were the only ship in port today.   Boarding seemed to go smoothly.   When we returned to the ship at 1:00 there were only about 10 people in front of us going through security.

There were no lines dropping off passengers or dropping bags.    Outside the terminal there were about 20 cabs waiting for fares --- I kinda scratched my head as no one was departing.  

As usually the staff had no idea what an In-Transit passenger was and was wanting our boarding pass.   We explained it to her and then she wanted to do the questions with us.  We politely said we had already done that and eventually she said ok if you think you can get aboard with your card go ahead

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

37 minutes ago, Luv2Crus40 said:

Wow. You got a lot in today.  Great pictures as always.

I got my 20,000 steps in.    LOL --- Iain usual only does 10,000 so said his feet were aching.   Perfect day to visit a beautiful city.   

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, upwarduk said:

You are moving the clocks forward and back plenty of times.🙈

Yea.. at least just one hour.    It is really going to be rather port intensive on the front end.  Tomorrow is Bar Harbor and a tender day. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

I got my 20,000 steps in.    LOL --- Iain usual only does 10,000 so said his feet were aching.   Perfect day to visit a beautiful city.   

I'm glad to hear Iain only does 10,000 most days. I'm with him!

Laura

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, asnaleah said:

The CS pictures are nice, but oy, that darned bathtub!

I do like the dining table. Is there a dining table in the CS on Silhouette?

All of the CS’s have a dining table for 6. 
The RS for 8.   And the PH 12. 

• Like 2