Is Happy Hour on Majestic still available and where . . . Is there still a one time set up for your cabin if you are an Elite

Travelling on Majestic in October to NZ return and was wondering if there is still the Happy Hour for Platinum and Elite on board. Also is there still a one time liquor set up for Elite Passengers in their cabin, etc. it’s been 3 years since my last cruise and that was on the Majestic and these things were available . . . I will miss them if not.

Elites are getting the minibar setup on Coral at the moment so I would expect it to be the same on Majestic.

The PES Happy Hour always seemed to vary ship to ship. Again, Coral is holding it every night but who knows whether Majestic will do the same. Where did they hold it on Majestic last time?

We are on Majestic a little earlier in October, and by all info I have seen, both the mini-bar and the PES lounge still happen on the ship.

'Tis in Hollywood Conservatory Julie. It will be a bit strange after doing so many in Skywalkers. I hadn't given it a thought for next week on Coral - still in Explorer's Lounge?

1 hour ago, arxcards said:

We are on Majestic a little earlier in October, and by all info I have seen, both the mini-bar and the PES lounge still happen on the ship.

'Tis in Hollywood Conservatory Julie. It will be a bit strange after doing so many in Skywalkers. I hadn't given it a thought for next week on Coral - still in Explorer's Lounge?

I thought it might be the Hollywood Conservatory on Majestic. It's about the only space that would work, as long as you don't mind the smell of chlorine leaking through from the pool.

Yes, still in the Explorer's Lounge on Coral from what I've read recently. 

Three weeks until we're back on board Coral. Yay!

• Like 1

Just now, OzKiwiJJ said:

I thought it might be the Hollywood Conservatory on Majestic. It's about the only space that would work, as long as you don't mind the smell of chlorine leaking through from the pool.

Yes, still in the Explorer's Lounge on Coral from what I've read recently. 

Three weeks until we're back on board Coral. Yay!

6 days, double yay.

44 minutes ago, Kiwi_cruiser said:

Sailaway John - I am sailing on the Majestic in September 2022 from LA to Auckland, so I will be able to give you a update 🙂

I am also Elite as well.

Will be looking forward to some reports, like covid protocols being adhered to and enforced. We do not want 3000 sick pax off loaded in Auckland or Sydney. Above all enjoy.! 

Edited by NSWP
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, NSWP said:

Will be looking forward to some reports, like covid protocols being adhered to and enforced. We do not want 3000 sick pax off loaded in Auckland or Sydney. Above all enjoy.! 

On everything seen so far, I can't fathom how any more than 300 could be possible. I am OK if they are offloaded in Auckland though 😉

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, arxcards said:

On everything seen so far, I can't fathom how any more than 300 could be possible. I am OK if they are offloaded in Auckland though 😉

Aarrrrrrggggghhhhhhh 😧

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Not sure any pax are actually being offloaded due due to covid, most are getting quarantine on the ship until the cruise ends and then they either have to go home or to a hotel to finish quarantine.

Might have to rebuild ye olde prisons at Port Arthur and Norfolk Island, nice quarantine places, lol.  Interesting come Oct/Nov when these ships arrive from the 'Land of the Free.' laden with pax.

3 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Might have to rebuild ye olde prisons at Port Arthur and Norfolk Island, nice quarantine places, lol.  Interesting come Oct/Nov when these ships arrive from the 'Land of the Free.' laden with pax.

Fort Denison?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NSWP said:

North Head Quarantine station.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

I think they have hotels close to the terminal for that.

They do, and it is part of the requirements of them being able to cruise here. Covid numbers are also dropping significantly to where they were a couple of weeks ago, once again as predicted by the experts.

• Like 1