Oasis Drink Packages

#4'smom

24 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

It varys from week to week I guess by demand. Mine is $77 right now only 10% off. Wait for a better sale. Plus 18% taxes.

Just checked.

20220815_125825632.jpeg

I may be wrong, but I think the OP is asking for individual drink prices so they can compare to the drink package, and decide if it's worth it.  Individual drinks are $11-13.

• 2 months later...

I just got off of the Oasis on October 23rd and the drink prices are high. My husband had a beer it was 7.99+ gratuities and I had a Long Island iced tea at 16.99 + gratuities!

Edited by CLASEN
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CLASEN said:

I just got off of the Oasis on October 23rd and the drink prices are high. My husband had a beer it was 7.99+ gratuities and I had a Long Island iced tea at 16.99 + gratuities!

I think either you mis typed, or are mistaken about the Long Island Tea price, it is $14 ($16.52 WITH gratuity)

Edited by not-enough-cruising
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, nasa1974 said:

I'm on the Oasis in March and mixed drinks are $14.00 + gratuity, beer is $7.49 to $9.50 + gratuity, wine is $9-$14/glass + gratuity. That's according to my app.

That was our experience on the Navigator OTS in July.  I had the package and DW didn't.  The only reason I know is the bartender was kind enough to put her double Patron on my tab and my beer I paid for on her tab.  The double Patron would have been $18, I'm not sure he charged me the overage.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/28/2022 at 7:17 PM, ATSEAMYLIFE said:

That was our experience on the Navigator OTS in July.  I had the package and DW didn't.  The only reason I know is the bartender was kind enough to put her double Patron on my tab and my beer I paid for on her tab.  The double Patron would have been $18, I'm not sure he charged me the overage.  

I was under the impression that if one person in a cabin got the package, all adults had to.  Is that not the case?

4 hours ago, dateacher said:

I was under the impression that if one person in a cabin got the package, all adults had to.  Is that not the case?

If you buy the DBP from the cruise planner, that is the case.  However, you can call and purchase for just one person.  But, I think the second person at least has to purchase some type of drink package.  I've always got the Refreshment Package, not sure if they will allow just the coke package.

• Like 1

On 10/28/2022 at 4:17 PM, nasa1974 said:

I'm on the Oasis in March and mixed drinks are $14.00 + gratuity, beer is $7.49 to $9.50 + gratuity, wine is $9-$14/glass + gratuity. That's according to my app.

Where do you find drink prices on the app?  We sail in less than 30 days and I can't find prices

18 minutes ago, pam_1024 said:

Where do you find drink prices on the app?  We sail in less than 30 days and I can't find prices

Open your app...select the ship icon top left...select dining...select bars and lounges at the top...select the bar you want...click on menu...cheers 🍷

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, meab said:

I am a little confused: most mixed drinks cost $14 but the DBP only covers drinks up to $13 each?

No, the package covers up to whatever most drinks cost, so if a drink went up to $14, the package would still cover it.