Vines Wine and Tapas Bar - Regal Princess

janroatan

The tapas on the Regal use to be good prior to covid. December of 2021 there were no tapas. Sabatini's is next door so the tapas were made there. Hopefully they are briging them back.

Edited by kapsgp

12 hours ago, janroatan said:

Can we use our Drinks package when ordering at this bar?Are the snacks/tapas complimentary? 

12 hours ago, chrysalis said:

yes and yes

Slight clarification. The snacks/tapas at Vines are complimentary if ordering wine. They are not available without a wine order. As stated above, the drink packages are good there up to package limits.

• 3 weeks later...

We were on Regal in May/June. As I recall, we got some sort of nibble once. Certainly not what I would call a proper Spanish tapa - no squid, no chorizo, no serrano ham.

But, it is a wine bar for drinks before and after dinner - why all the questions about two bits of dry bread with a bit of meat paste? 

• Haha 1

Pre-pandemic we used to get either sushi or some other small dish. It was actually pretty good. Didn't really notice on our cruise in May as the service at Vines was terrible. I finally told them to give my order to someone else as we had waited so long and finally needed to leave.