No Luggage Tags - Recent eDocs

2 hours ago, sabrefan15 said:

25 days out and this morning my luggage tags are finally available to print out. 

And on the 25th day from sailing he blessed thy with our tags 

Just checked and 25 is the NEW 30

Happy Days!

I can now print and put in my Amazon clear plastic luggage tag holders 👍🏻

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PompeySailor said:

And on the 25th day from sailing he blessed thy with our tags 

Just checked and 25 is the NEW 30

Happy Days!

I can now print and put in my Amazon clear plastic luggage tag holders 👍🏻

If I'm counting right, 25 days is tomorrow for us.  I'll impatiently wait until then so I can do the same.  Although I go the extra OCD step further and laminate them before putting them in the tag holders. :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

19 days, docs but no tags. No tags from the website either. 

partially my fault. About two weeks ago I changed my cabin. My original E docs issued about 30 days out had the tags. The new ones have the right cabin number but no tags. Website says tags pending. 

The lack of tags seems to be an issue with others  on the sailing. I don’t mind getting them from the porter, but the porters going to be awfully busy writing tags for so many. 
m

I’m 18 days out and no edoc’s or luggage tags. I’ve called C&A and they’ve sent an email somewhere and said I’d have them in 48hrs. That’s today. I’m not holding my breath. The agent did give me an email address to follow up with if I don’t get my documents. It’s ticketing@rccl.com if anyone needs it. 

• Like 1

25 days out, and I have edocs but no tags. At first, I was hoping this meant that my RoyalUp bid was being seriously considered. But that doesn’t seem to be the case, since so many others are missing their tags and/or have received them later than usual. 

There is obviously an apparent issue with linking Tags to eDocs and no rhyme or reason as to a specific timeline although 25 seems to be working for most 

And can confirm on Page 19 of 19 for ours at 25 days out on the dot.

Some little critter is chewing on the line of code that issues the tags and messing with the glorious RC IT algorithm that used to work .

On 8/28/2022 at 1:28 PM, PompeySailor said:

It’s no big deal, more of a who has same issue question.

Seems everyone does have the same issue except for Island Lady 😇

I have my luggage tags at the end of my eDocs.  Then again, I'm on the same sailing as Island Lady. 😉

• Like 1

Is this a problem only for people using the app?  All my docs are on my laptop; have had the button for luggage tags as long as I can remember (couple of months, at least).  Not printing them yet, just in case we get an upgrade, but I agree, it's one of those things I love doing!

On 8/28/2022 at 11:13 AM, Merion_Mom said:

Same thing happening here.  My whole roll call for Oasis 8/25 is reporting the same thing.  (although my docs were always 20, with tags on page 19)

I have been in touch with RC four separate times about my luggage tags. My cabin mate is Emerald, I am D+. The luggage tags in our Edocs are Emerald. RC emails me back four separate times telling me my edocs are fixed and they’ve issued me new edocs. All four times my luggage tags still have Emerald on them. 

Edited by rrraydon

3 hours ago, shipgeeks said:

Is this a problem only for people using the app?  All my docs are on my laptop; have had the button for luggage tags as long as I can remember (couple of months, at least).  Not printing them yet, just in case we get an upgrade, but I agree, it's one of those things I love doing!

No

It’s not App specific, but where you see the luggage tags are ready is on the website 

The email with eDoc attached as a PDF was missing page 19/20 with the Tags

This is the first time we have ever had an issue or noticed this at 30 days 

(It’s an observation and no BIG deal)

was a post to see if anyone else was experiencing the same and quite a few are and.others see no  issues 

Edited by PompeySailor

5 hours ago, CanHardlyWait4NextYear said:

Always got mine at port. Aren't they bigger and bolder to read? Anyone have photo of self printed one's? What kind of case you buy? Not sure what I will do? Crazy OCD about losing luggage. Want what's best.

We've never used cases.  Just print, fold as noted on the page, cover with wide clear tape, attach to luggage handle.

14 hours ago, rrraydon said:

I have been in touch with RC four separate times about my luggage tags. My cabin mate is Emerald, I am D+. The luggage tags in our Edocs are Emerald. RC emails me back four separate times telling me my edocs are fixed and they’ve issued me new edocs. All four times my luggage tags still have Emerald on them. 

The designation on the tag is MEANINGLESS 

The system uses the lowest  C&A  status in the cabin.  We've had  Pinnacle and D in a cabin and the tag says Diamond .

It doesn't matter, I have no idea why they bother with a designation. You can always cross out "Emerald" and write " D+"  or what ever you want. 

M

• Like 1

I am 30 days out today.  I got an e-mail with my cruise documents as an attachment.  On page 19 of 20 is a luggage tag.  Also, on the web, in my upcoming cruise, you select "view boarding pass" and on that next page with my boarding pass was my luggage tag ready to print out.  My contract was also available under the "view more details".

2 minutes ago, The Scurvy Pirate said:

I am 30 days out today.  I got an e-mail with my cruise documents as an attachment.  On page 19 of 20 is a luggage tag.  Also, on the web, in my upcoming cruise, you select "view boarding pass" and on that next page with my boarding pass was my luggage tag ready to print out.  My contract was also available under the "view more details".

Well that’s how it’s supposed to work. The ones of us without tags and like me without documents and tags is the problem. There’s a glitch somewhere but I’m not hopeful they’ll figure it out. I’ve got my Set Sail Pass and I can just carry on my luggage. I’m hoping not being issued the documents doesn’t become an issue at check in.

8 hours ago, CanHardlyWait4NextYear said:

Always got mine at port. Aren't they bigger and bolder to read? Anyone have photo of self printed one's? What kind of case you buy? Not sure what I will do? Crazy OCD about losing luggage. Want what's best.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01E4SQNLS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I put them on our suitcases prior to leaving the pre cruise hotel. No staples or tape require. 

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 2