Are you listening HAL?

canadarocks

On multiple occasions I've read that "the powers that be" read these forums.

Thought it would be interesting to start a thread with suggestions to HAL on  -> How to maximize their Have it All shore excursion booking options. I'll start. 🙂

1) Allow two guests to combine their shore excursion credits to pre-book cabanas at Grand Turk and Amber Cove. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, julia said:

HAL:  Please do not require both pax in one cabin to purchase the same beverage package. 

No other cruise line does that.  We won't share.  Promise.

I thought every cruise line does this .

Bring back 1 "free" bottle of wine PP on boarding . Just enjoyed this with Princess. Plus their fee is only $15 per bottle after the first 2 bottles . 

Edited by richstowe
  • Like 14

15 minutes ago, julia said:

HAL:  Please do not require both pax in one cabin to purchase the same beverage package.  No other cruise line does that.  We won't share.  Promise.

Famous last words.  I used to work with someone that did exactly that years ago. I suspect most cruise lines do this, especially something like carnival.

• Like 3

Toot your horn more.... The artwork is stunning, but someone needs to build a brochure. Some folks like to stroll about the ship enjoying all you offer. Guest services did print me a 22 page color double sided document that gave photo and title. 

Edited by riverrat
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

HAL does read these pages, at least some of the time.  

A few years ago I made a comment on these forums regarding HAL's Flight Ease.   A while later I got an email from CC asking if they could give HAL my email as they would like to talk to me about my comment.  I agreed and HAL contacted me. I had a nice conversation with the HAL person.   So, they do read these boards.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, julia said:

HAL:  Please do not require both pax in one cabin to purchase the same beverage package.  No other cruise line does that.  We won't share.  Promise.

I thought that was standard practice.  I see posts on other forums about it.

Please bring back some good entertainment options in the evening and ramp up things to do during the day that don’t have extra costs associated with them. I’m not saying you need Royal Caribbean level of activities and entertainment,, but on my last cruise on HAL I actually got bored. I’ve never had that happen on a cruise. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, julia said:

Pretty sure all the other lines require everyone in the cabin to have the same drink package.  I'm certain Princess and Norwegian do.

• Like 5

Dear HAL -- please continue to evolve your product offering to reflect your evergreening demographic and try to ignore the change-adversedness of some of your louder clientèle. 

[My sincere apologies to anyone who may see oneself in the latter part of my comment.  🙂  it isn't personal.] 

PS - More itinerary-specific regional cuisine would be awesome.    Scott. 

• Like 5

15 hours ago, julia said:

Serious question what does HAL handle this if we are sailing with another pax that is under 21...? Makes zero sense for the minor to get an alcohol package. 

24 minutes ago, reposado said:

Serious question what does HAL handle this if we are sailing with another pax that is under 21...? Makes zero sense for the minor to get an alcohol package. 

They can order a non-alcoholic drink pkg.

• Thanks 1