Slippers

dianeh

5 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

We were aboard Rotterdam in a balcony in Dec/Jan for 30+ days. There were robes, slippers in plastic bags, umbrellas and 2 blankets. I bring our own, but they were in the closet for sure.

Good to know, thank you!

1 hour ago, Seasick Sailor said:

We were aboard Rotterdam in a balcony in Dec/Jan for 30+ days. There were robes, slippers in plastic bags, umbrellas and 2 blankets. I bring our own, but they were in the closet for sure.

Awesome. We’ll be onboard her in January for 30+ days as well. Hope we won’t need them, but the umbrellas are a great new feature! 

8 hours ago, Seasick Sailor said:

In April/May 22 ms Rotterdam7 in three class V balcony cabins: no slippers. And we never had. And in September/October: no HAL bag either (but we have more than enough of those bags, but it would have been handy for carrying books etc around)

Edited by MAVIP
bag
  • Like 1

Just now, Seasick Sailor said:

Funny thing though, the slippers really are not very good. I felt like Bozo the clown in them with my size 6 feet. 

Even with my ski length feet they aren’t the best. I always bring a pair of slipper socks

4 hours ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Funny thing though, the slippers really are not very good. I felt like Bozo the clown in them with my size 6 feet. 

They have two sizes, large and small.  The small work for me (6-7) but if the steward isn’t paying attention you may get two larges for your stateroom.  I have had to ask for the smaller size.  The slippers aren’t keepers but they come in handy after a shower with the robe HAL supplies (also in large).

4 hours ago, oaktreerb said:

They have two sizes, large and small.  The small work for me (6-7) but if the steward isn’t paying attention you may get two larges for your stateroom.  I have had to ask for the smaller size.  The slippers aren’t keepers but they come in handy after a shower with the robe HAL supplies (also in large).

Exactly they are throw away slippers.  Why would they supply something expensive?  They do the trick for a cruise.  I’d bring my own if I was the least bit fussy.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Sweet Joy my sister!!

I took care of this and hope to see some action! People like this remind me of so long ago in High School as bullies. What a joke! Just ignore! Your such a kind hearted person and I knew you would respond 

back. Let’s stay with our Daily Family who all care and contribute ! Sarcasm 

Is not welcomed here!

Mahalo sweet sis🌺

🌺Denise

Mahalo sweet sister. Thankful you came to my response! I do not understand why people are so uncaring.  I made a silly response. Didn’t I??

Hoping you and David are well. When will I finally get hugs from you?? Love and Aloha.  Mahalo xx

• Thanks 1