Enchanted Princess Main Dining Rooms

Cruisen Elf

When I attempted to book our dining times on the Enchanted, the App would only let me book the Amalfi. I tried agaim by deleting everything, but still got the Amalfi. So, I dropped a few nights in the MDR since we would be in port quite late, and will hit the buffet instead. Not too happy with this App, even making a reservation for the CG,  didn't work out. A month after booking a confirmed time, the App now has us dining an hour later. 

Darcy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ombud said:

Less crowded. Faster service. I requested to be at same table around 6:30 nightly & had table #87

And they actually held that exact table for you each night?

Surprising. 

Maybe it's because the ship wasn't sailing filled.

We also went mainly to the Santorini dining room (deck 5 midship) on our b2b sailings in August and September. In the Santorini dining room, they reserved a table in our preferred section every night. We usually went for dinner around 7:45 pm but some nights we told them we would be earlier or later and they always accommodated us. We never waited in line for Santorini (they told us to use the "exit" door if there was a line and to go directly to our section where a table would be ready for us, and one was always ready). The first of our B2B cruise was fully booked with the next one (the TA) only about 65% booked.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

we just got off the ship on Oct 1st.  We would eat later between 7 to 7:30 and Capri would always have line ups.  So we would usually go to Santorini and Amalfi no line ups.  I preferred the Amalfi of the two because it felt brighter.  We never tried to book ahead because we never know when we will be ready for supper and like to not be on a tight schedule when travelling.  Hearing from others you would still wait in line if you reserved if it was a busy time.  Although if you decided to book in person the same table for the same time every night you seemed to just head in without lines.  We were a couple and did want to sit with others and this was a struggle to get them to do this for us.  Most nights they would try to encourage us to sit at a table for 2.  We would insist that we would like to try and sit with others and would be willing to wait and they would accommodate.  Always managed to have at least another couple for us.  This we enjoyed so much, so nice to meet people that to us is part of the experience.  Had breakfast in the Capri dining room the last morning because they close early before 9 am.  We had room service deliver coffee and yogurt every morning early and had wonderful service with that.  We did it the old fashion way of filling out the paper and hanging it from the door handle before bed every night.  They even called after the first morning to make sure we received everything.  

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Do you know the dinning room for Reserve Collection on Enchanted? I want to make reservations so I am able to have the same table every night. Thank  you! I cannot find this information anywhere.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, CPK said:

Do you know the dinning room for Reserve Collection on Enchanted? I want to make reservations so I am able to have the same table every night. Thank  you! I cannot find this information anywhere.

You do not make reservations for Reserve Collection. It is supposed to be no wait, but at peak times, maybe a slight wait, this is the ‘perk’ of reserve collection. Usually deck 6, midship dining room,  port side.

Edited by wallyj
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, CPK said:

It was the Capri MDR, Reserve Collection/Club Class entrance on the right side.  No reservations are needed, as @wallyjmentioned.