Covid Vaccine Card

Rami077

Acceptable Proof of Vaccination

We will ask that you disclose your vaccination status before boarding (via the Royal Caribbean app, website, or at the terminal). Fully vaccinated guests should bring their vaccination record in case local businesses or authorities ask to see it for entrance. Local authorities will accept one of three forms of documentation:  

1. The physical vaccination record issued by the country’s health authority that administered the vaccination (e.g., U.S. CDC’s Vaccination Record Card). Royal Caribbean will accept an original vaccine card that has been laminated.

2. Electronic vaccination records where country policy requires the use of electronic documentation via app or health agency site (e.g. UK NHS App, NHS Certificate, Israel Green Pass, EU Digital COVID Certificate)

3. A letter from the guest’s medical provider that administered the vaccination, which meets the following criteria: 

• The Proof of Vaccination must include the name of the vaccinated person matching the registered cruise guest with date of birth (DoB), the dates of the completed vaccination cycle, the administering physical or medical services provider, and the manufacturer of the vaccine issued. 
  • The full vaccination cycle must be completed be completed at least 14 days before your sail date (e.g., received the second dose in a two-dose series such as Pfizer or Moderna or a single dose of J&J). 
  • The vaccine is recognized and approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (U.S. FDA) and/or the World Health Organization (WHO).

We recommend all vaccinated guests travel with one of these at all times whenever going ashore in public ports, as local authorities and businesses in some countries may require proof of vaccination to enter. 

1 hour ago, Tromler said:

last week for allure in port everglades we were not asked for them either.

Odd how it varies. We have been asked almost every time in PE.

4 minutes ago, Goodtimes57 said:

I have NEVER been asked to show any form of vaccination and/or asked if I've been vaccinated. Never. Thank God. 

Have you cruised since the restart?

The first cruise I took after the restart (when they were requiring masks in all indoor venues), they were very strict about both the vaccination card and the negative test, the subsequent cruises I still had to show them but they weren't as sticklers about them. Now I hear they don't even ask to see them anymore -- I'll see what happens on my upcoming November cruise. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Odd how it varies. We have been asked almost every time in PE.

Have you cruised since the restart?

Nope... I have not. I have cancelled all cruises and/or replaced them because of this. I have been vaxed & boosted but I refuse to allow any company, service or individual to identify me and use some form of ID or paper to do so. I understand that others feel differently and I respect that. But for me, getting vaccinated and boosted was for my health, not for others to attempt to segregate me from others. That's my role, my responsibility and my choice.  

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Compass Rose Monica said:

You don't want to laminate the cards, as in the future, if you get boosted, it can be added to the card. 

I laminated ours.  Then when we got boosted, they write on to of the laminate in Sharpie.  The I re-laminated it.  Unless something changes dramatically, we won't be getting any more boosters.  

• Like 1