Live on Mariner of the Seas, it’s been Years in the Making — October 3rd to 8th, 2022.

A&L_Ont

Owen just sent this photo to us from his music class. Not exactly sure how hard he is working in class right now. Let’s go that this was at the end of the class. 

The players dress up on game day. This year Owen went with a sports jacket, white or red shirt, and black pants. They alone went with these ugly Pit Viper sunglasses. one of his good friends are beside him. 

1666C911-BFA8-40B5-B6DE-11F6E5098C75.thumb.jpeg.e1e1c67f0bd04b12ae538f4ee24e015a.jpeg

The full look at home.  Yup, white game day socks.  No mom picked those with turf fields. 

F652E118-799D-45EA-B84B-F489C175D5FF.thumb.jpeg.36610503a7aea4eeeab4b35497288de4.jpeg

• Like 16

8 hours ago, harryfat1 said:

Speaking of the fan club, somewhere down the line (pun intended), we should come up with a name for the club.

I just woke up this mooring and saw this.  Good idea.  I think 🤔 many have already been roped in on the love of mooring pics.  Let's not make the name to hard, don't want fans to drift away.  I hope we can secure a good  name.  

Thanks for dropping us a line.  Anchor away.

😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

No one took the bet on the pool. As of 11:07am both are still open.  

I am that person. The person that rats out every single parent who tries to take their non-potty trained children anywhere near the main pools. 

• Thanks 9

5 minutes ago, ckrobyn said:

I am that person. The person that rats out every single parent who tries to take their non-potty trained children anywhere near the main pools. 

I can’t fault you one bit. 

That being said, you would have an effect on the betting odds. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Mid morning report from the pool.

The seas are calm and it is exceptionally hot today.  Lots of liquids will be consumed.  Sunscreen will be applied in copious amounts too.  I might even wish for the occasional cloud or two to provide some shade as well. 

Both pools are currently open. 

Hi Andrew welcome back, just got caught up on your review and I must say Andrew has grown up to a good-looking young man!

Enjoy the rest of your cruise and I hope the pools stay open all day for you. And since your consuming lots of liquids have a Miami Vice for me!   In 39 days, I can have on for myself on the Liberty, can't wait!

• Like 1

It is insanely hot. We are currently rotating every 20 minutes, basting in sun tan lotion, and dipping in the pool religiously.  

Edit: and hydrating with water and frozen drinks. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 3

I’ve looked at this in our bathroom every day.  

Am I the only one who reads these top 2 lines the same way?  I mean certainly Lisa, and Lynn our cabin steward, would rather I rush than not.

I’m going with my instinct with this one. 

2A021CB5-D3B5-4BF3-A228-1C051C00ACD7.thumb.jpeg.3136bac0ca0e76453672856fa361686c.jpeg

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, tampadee said:

We had internet for one person on Explorer a few weeks ago.

You got complimentary internet on Explorer as a result of being in a suite?  That'd be the first time I have heard that reported.

It is not listed as a perk on Royal's Website.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-are-the-benefits-of-the-suites-program

So to give you an idea of how hot it is, Lisa looked at me and said she’s had enough. In 42 cruises I’ve never heard her say that. We are now down on our balcony hanging out with some cold water enjoying the shade and listening to the waves gently break at the side of the ship.

To give you an idea, the people who sat beside us for 20 minutes got up and left. They walked down a few stairs while waiting in line to get a drink the woman passed out. Not from alcohol consumption, but from dehydration and heat exhaustion. She sat and had a bottle of water while the crew attended to her.

We had been there since eight in the morning and she only been there 20 minutes. It’s amazing the power of the sun. That being said, I didn’t see them have any water the entire time they were there.

Envision it…

6ECE45FB-CBBF-42E5-88DF-D95702EA55F6.thumb.jpeg.b70f69c487fa855116070d87039392b1.jpeg

And aft. 

DEE24D18-7113-47FD-BA52-F902EA1625CD.thumb.jpeg.906d75df98557364b0f642f9a84d5e63.jpeg

• Like 14

22 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

That being said, I didn’t see them have any water the entire time they were there.

My rule of thumb. Cocktail + Water + Cocktail + Water + Cocktail + Water = Happy Life.

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

Football game day update.

47-6 for Owen’s team at the start of the 4th.  So far, so good. 

Edit, that was the final score.  They are now 3 wins with 0 loses and 6 points against them. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 13