Royal Up Upgrade

11 minutes ago, island lady said:

Pretty much after you have unpacked, had dinner, went to the show, and then had gone to bed that first night on board.  That was when I got my denial email.  😖

Hey Pat! Say hi to Bucky for me.

37 minutes ago, BecciBoo said:

WE got our denial from the loyalty ambassador well after we set sail 2 weeks ago on Grandeur.

I should have done my research before putting in a bid.  I bid the minimum on a suite and grand suite.  It would be a bummer to miss out on some of the Suite Perks if they were to accept after the ship had sailed.

Would someone be able to share the link for the Royal Up?  I cannot find my email now even though I know I received it.  From past sailings, I remember you have to put in your name and sailing date so I don't think the link is person/booking specific.

14 minutes ago, tropiclvrs said:

Would someone be able to share the link for the Royal Up?  I cannot find my email now even though I know I received it.  From past sailings, I remember you have to put in your name and sailing date so I don't think the link is person/booking specific.

It is very much person/booking specific. First result on any search engine result should be it.

29 minutes ago, tropiclvrs said:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/booked/cruise-room-upgrade

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tropiclvrs said:

As I said it is not booking or person specific. 

Look at the form again - it asks for the Reservation, i.e. booking, number. Book a sailing with Costco and then see if it's not booking/person specific.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1bravesfan said:

I should have done my research before putting in a bid.  I bid the minimum on a suite and grand suite.  It would be a bummer to miss out on some of the Suite Perks if they were to accept after the ship had sailed.

You don't miss out, you will be notified onboard.

5 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Not necessarily. I have received my RoyalUp e-mail when I've checked in 45 days out on my last few cruises.

I'm 58 days out and got the ridiculous royal up email. They must be making out like bandits. Just too too high. Dec 4th. Cant even check in yet but well past final.

5 hours ago, island lady said:

Pretty much after you have unpacked, had dinner, went to the show, and then had gone to bed that first night on board.  That was when I got my denial email.  😖

And we got one upgraded the same way.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tropiclvrs said:

It is on their website all the way down at the bottom.

26 minutes ago, orville99 said:

And we got one upgraded the same way.

I am too lazy to repack and move.  This last time, once I was already on the ship, already in our originally booked cabin, and unpacked....I cancelled our bid since I had heard nothing from Royal UP.   😉 

Edited by island lady

2 hours ago, CFLRetired said:

I thought your sail date had to be within 30 days?

I received the 30 day notice when I tried a couple of weeks ago for my November cruise but this morning the RU email was received 37 days prior.