Here is how to print luggage tags for Princess.....

Smokeyham

Hi,

About three weeks till our cruise and I have "Green Lane" on the Medallion App, but I had not seen anything about how to print luggage tags so I searched around on the Princess website and found them and thought I might save others some time.

For those looking for where to print your luggage tags, here are the instructions:

1.    Go to the Princess website (not the Medallion App).

2.    Once logged in, Go to “MyAccount”/  “Upcoming Cruises”

3.    Click on “Manage This Booking” for the cruise you want to print tags for.

4.    Along the top row choose “Check In.”

5.    Choose the name of a person in the booking and “Print Travel Summary.”

6.    You will then be given a choice of who, within the booking, you want to print tags for.

7.    If the luggage tag reads that the cabin is “To Be Assigned” then you might want to wait until closer to your cruise.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 11

The luggage tag link is on the first page you see once you choose your booking.  I really don't know how they could make it simpler.  Luggage tags can be provided when you arrive, and I had one travel agent print them and mail them to me in tag holders.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

Thank you. Princess really shouldn’t make this process so difficult, but…here we are. 

This is super easy. Just go to your account pick the cruise and print

• Like 5

19 hours ago, donswife said:

The luggage tag link is on the first page you see once you choose your booking.  I really don't know how they could make it simpler.  Luggage tags can be provided when you arrive, and I had one travel agent print them and mail them to me in tag holders.

I see what you are referring to, but it is not really obvious when you look at your booking page.  Look for the somewhat small print above the airplane symbol ("Travel').

Luggage Tag Page.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bancforce said:

For first time (and other) cruisers you've made the printing of luggage tags simple. Thanks for taking the time to provide instructions. It worked perfectly. 

Happy that helps.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello thank you all for helping me find where to print the luggage tags but to tell you the truth all this information should be in one place it should all be on the medallion app. They need to redo their thinking on these apps make them easier for people of all ages and experiences to do it and why should I have to go to another site to print luggage tag? I remember in the good old days yes the good old days before the technology the travel agent will just simply send you a luggage tag in the mail and that would be the end of it it’s supposed to be vacation but it feels stressful having to learn and do all these things

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, uncleboo said:

Hello thank you all for helping me find where to print the luggage tags but to tell you the truth all this information should be in one place it should all be on the medallion app. 

While it is technically possible to print something from your phone...very few people are set up to be able to do this.  Princess has certainly made a lot of technology changes over the past 4 or 5 years but most people are able to keep up with these changes by reading many of the posts here on Cruise Critic and learning from what other people have discovered or experienced.

• Like 2

On 10/7/2022 at 5:53 PM, Smokeyham said:

Hi,

About three weeks till our cruise and I have "Green Lane" on the Medallion App, but I had not seen anything about how to print luggage tags so I searched around on the Princess website and found them and thought I might save others some time.

For those looking for where to print your luggage tags, here are the instructions:

1.    Go to the Princess website (not the Medallion App).

2.    Once logged in, Go to “MyAccount”/  “Upcoming Cruises”

3.    Click on “Manage This Booking” for the cruise you want to print tags for.

4.    Along the top row choose “Check In.”

5.    Choose the name of a person in the booking and “Print Travel Summary.”

6.    You will then be given a choice of who, within the booking, you want to print tags for.

7.    If the luggage tag reads that the cabin is “To Be Assigned” then you might want to wait until closer to your cruise.

Actually, it's much easier than that!  Sign in, go to your booking and at the top of the page it says 

luggage tag.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, uncleboo said:

all this information should be in one place it should all be on the medallion app

If it is only on an app, how is one to print off the luggage tags, or anything else for that matter. Tell me how you manage to print from your phone or tablet, because I've not been able to do it. And remember that there are still people who only have a computer and don't own mobile devices. They need a website alternative

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mom says said:

If it is only on an app, how is one to print off the luggage tags, or anything else for that matter. Tell me how you manage to print from your phone or tablet, because I've not been able to do it. And remember that there are still people who only have a computer and don't own mobile devices. They need a website alternative

It's super easy on the website.  I just posted right above

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Finding them was very easy, printing them not so much.  They print short and fat instead of long and skinny.  I don't think they will even wrap around my handle??

Any ideas on how to print the correct way.  I have tried changing the print settings with no luck.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave&Ronda said:

Finding them was very easy, printing them not so much.  They print short and fat instead of long and skinny.  I don't think they will even wrap around my handle??

Any ideas on how to print the correct way.  I have tried changing the print settings with no luck.

This was a browser issue for me.

Try using MS Edge, or something different than what you used to print the tags

Edited by jennybenny

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2022 at 7:24 AM, Dave&Ronda said:

Try "printing" the luggage tags as PDFs and then print out the hard copies from there.

• Like 3

On 10/25/2022 at 7:21 PM, Rick&Jeannie said:

While it is technically possible to print something from your phone...very few people are set up to be able to do this.  Princess has certainly made a lot of technology changes over the past 4 or 5 years but most people are able to keep up with these changes by reading many of the posts here on Cruise Critic and learning from what other people have discovered or experienced.

I hear what you are saying, but there are only a small percent of the total number of cruisers who participate in CruiseCritic and even for those who are technically savvy the pre-cruise portion of the Medallion experience has been quite challenging.

I print my tags on photo paper and then put them into plastic holders that accommodate Princess size tags that close with a metal ring.  This is easier than wrapping paper tags around the handles. Purchased on Amazon I think, bought many years ago. A rainy day on a vacation is better than any day at work!  

• Like 3