Enchanted princess menus and dinner

goldengirl

8 hours ago, goldengirl said:

If there is nothing you like on the menu for a meal can you request something special?

do they serve a lot of flounder on the ship? Thank you

Preview the menu & decide on an alternative- GiGi S, buffet, room service, specialty restaurant.

• Like 3

"Something Special" covers a wide selection of choices. If you would like something like extra veggies, side of mashed potatoes, a veggie platter, something like that can be arranged. If you want a totally different entree the galley probably will not have much available. If you have special diet requirements meet with the head waiter during the prior evening dinner and discuss. You also have the ability to order from the youth menu. There are always the alternate dining areas. 

• Like 2

I don't remember seeing flounder on my recent cruises. There's always at least one seafood main course on the menu. There was a salmon dish also on the always available menu. Other items on the always available side of the menu are Caesar salad, fettuccini Alfredo, shrimp cocktail, French onion soup, and chicken breast. You can also order from the children's menu: chicken nuggets, hamburger, hot dog, mac and cheese.

• Like 1

We just got off Enchanted yesterday. The menus were quite varied and in our Club Class dining room we always had options the could be ordered off-menu. I do not recall any flounder, but fish and seafood were part of every evening's selections. My wife doesn't get a lot of fresh seafood here in Colorado, so she gets it every day on the cruises.

Don't be afraid to ask for something. What's the worst they can say? No? Enjoy your cruise.

23 hours ago, Purple Gallinule said:

My wife doesn't get a lot of fresh seafood here in Colorado, so she gets it every day on the cruises.

I could be wrong, but I'd wager that most of the seafood served on the ship is frozen. There's nothing wrong with frozen fish, but it's technically not fresh.

• Like 1

On 10/9/2022 at 11:10 AM, Purple Gallinule said:

We just got off Enchanted yesterday. The menus were quite varied and in our Club Class dining room we always had options the could be ordered off-menu. I do not recall any flounder, but fish and seafood were part of every evening's selections. My wife doesn't get a lot of fresh seafood here in Colorado, so she gets it every day on the cruises.

Don't be afraid to ask for something. What's the worst they can say? No? Enjoy your cruise.

Just curious which dining room is the Club Class?  Thanks