Refreshment package and Diamand drink vouchers

NatzHase

I bought the refreshment drink package for our next cruise. We also have diamond drink vouchers.
When ordering a drink from the package, do I have to tell the bartender to use the drink package and not a voucher? Or does the system recognize this itself?

Thank you very much.

2 minutes ago, NatzHase said:

I bought the refreshment drink package for our next cruise. We also have diamond drink vouchers.
When ordering a drink from the package, do I have to tell the bartender to use the drink package and not a voucher? Or does the system recognize this itself?

Thank you very much.

Yes you need to yell them what you want to use. 

54 minutes ago, NatzHase said:

Thank you very much.

To be safe, tell them which drinks you’re ordering on tge beverage package. 

You have to ask every time when you have ordered a drink How many free drinks you still have, We had problems on Brilliance of the Seas because my husband did have the refreshment package. When there were problems We went to Guest service and They did correct the mistakes.

I have had the refreshment or soda package several times since the voucher system started and have never had them auto apply a voucher to a drink that was covered by my package, and I don't say anything about the vouchers when ordering unless I am ordering something NOT on my package.

Edited by xxHadleyxx

20 minutes ago, BND said:

Unless  you're giving away your drink voucher drinks to others, it really doesn't matter.

I think it does if they want to save all of their vouchers for alcoholic drinks and not have them used for the non-alcoholic drinks that would be covered by the refreshment package, wouldn't it?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tiggerontheseas said:

I think it does if they want to save all of their vouchers for alcoholic drinks and not have them used for the non-alcoholic drinks that would be covered by the refreshment package, wouldn't it?

Exactly, that's the reason for my question