e-mail for senior accounts personnel re overcharge

windsor26

I have been requesting  reimbursement for $200 which was overcharged to my credit card  (charging for 6 future cruise letters when we only got an d wanted 4)    Several messages telephone calls and visits to the future cruise personnel on later ships have not got this refund so now I need to up the request to the to[p accounts

Any assistance please  

I'm not clear.  You only wanted 4.  I understand that part.  Did you receive 6 and charged for 6? Or received 4 and charged for 6?

If you were given 6/charged for 6:

You could try live chat and maybe "cash" the other two in.  Princess will refund FCDs at any time.

If you were charged for 6 and only received 4, then you will probably need to go to the resolution department.  A call can eventually be patched through to their department.  

• Like 1

What about calling the billing office at 1-480-870-1580 and asking them 1st?? Surely they can see billed for 6 FCD / received 4 FCD

I called yesterday for a weird credit hanging out there and she bumped it up to be processed. Said 5 days but account is correct today. Credit should show tomorrow 

Edited by Ombud
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, windsor26 said:

Thank you   I will try Princess first and then if not the c/c people   I was hoping someone had the e mail for the CEO so it could at least get to his assistant??

What's it with emailing the ceo for every complaint these days, you know its not there real email address you get 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Ombud said:

What about calling the billing office at 1-480-870-1580 and asking them 1st?? Surely they can see billed for 6 FCD / received 4 FCD

I called yesterday for a weird credit hanging out there and she bumped it up to be processed. Said 5 days but account is correct today. Credit should show tomorrow 

Visa credit showed as expected

9 hours ago, antsp said:

What's it with emailing the ceo for every complaint these days, you know its not there real email address you get 

People do this for complaints that do not get proper attention and resolution when following the normal problem resolution path.

It may not be the actual E-mail address, but it will go to a person in the exec's office who has the job of responding to problems sent that way.

• Like 2