Europe 2024 schedule release date?

sonomaphil

39 minutes ago, Geoffa30 said:

Does anyone know what time the cruises go on sale for Elite members on the 8th please?

If you are really keen phone Jamie Doherty the Elite sales guy at Carnival House, Southampton.  0344 338 8661 ext 2013.  He will definitely tell you and you have made a useful contact who you can later consult with your bookings.

Regards John

1 minute ago, john watson said:

If you are really keen phone Jamie Doherty the Elite sales guy at Carnival House, Southampton.  0344 338 8661 ext 2013.  He will definitely tell you and you have made a useful contact who you can later consult with your bookings.

Regards John

Thanks for the response. We use Jamie but unfortunately he’s going to be away next week so cannot help this time.

Just now, Geoffa30 said:

Thanks for the response. We use Jamie but unfortunately he’s going to be away next week so cannot help this time.

If you phone the number in his absence there are other top people who will be covering.

Regards John

• Haha 1

I was advised earlier today that In an effort to launch the full 2024 European season for all Princess ships simultaneously sailing in that region, the decision has been made to push the sale date for Sun Princess to Dec. 13 for Elites / Groups blocks and Dec. 14 for general sale.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, icat2000 said:

I wish they would release the itineraries now rather than having a mad scramble next week.

They are releasing the 2024 European cruise on Dec 13 for Elite and Dec 14 for public, not next week.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Would it be a reasonable assumption that the 2024 Alaska itineraries will be released then as well or is that just wishful thinking?

Princess will rarely open deployments for two regions at once, especially marquee destinations like Europe and Alaska.  I’d expect a separate announcement for Alaska in early / mid January.

Edited by AtlantaCruiser72
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, hrslvr142 said:

Will the Sun be the only ship in 2024 for Europe or will their likely be another one as well?  Looking for   May/June.  TIA

The rest of the European deployment for 2024 will be announced after US Thanksgiving, probably around the 7th/8th of December to go on sale the following week. I expect Enchanted, Sky, Regal, Emerald and Island to sail in Europe along with the Sun. 

• Like 1

On 10/30/2022 at 10:11 PM, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

Usaually Princess supplies travel agents with itinerary information 10-14 days in advance of a deployment launch. With them wanting to push the Sun I’m assuming on 11/8 we will only get her European voyages, and later in the month we will get details on the rest of Europe and/or Alaska which should go on sale (hopefully) just before Thanksgiving in time for Cyber Week

i am really surprised that no one has posted the 2024 schedules yet. There are many TAs on the Princess boards and it is usually posted here a couple weeks in advance. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WNcruiser said:

i am really surprised that no one has posted the 2024 schedules yet. There are many TAs on the Princess boards and it is usually posted here a couple weeks in advance. 

They have not sent the advance information to TA’s yet. I expect they will do so later this upcoming week after the Black Friday/CyberMonday sales dust settles. 

Edited by AtlantaCruiser72
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

They have not sent the advance information to TA’s yet. I expect they will do so later this upcoming week after the Black Friday/CyberMonday sales dust settles. 

Thanks! This gives me something else to watch for as we cruise on the NCL Jade through the Arabian Sea (looking for whales) on our way to Dubai before heading south to Cape Town! 😁

• Like 1

20 hours ago, WNcruiser said:

Princess, Royal, Celebrity all seem to be waiting for December sometime.