Allure of the seas

If anyone is planning on doing a live review on Allure out of Galveston I would really appreciate seeing the daily entertainment info including music. I will be sailing out of Galveston on Dec 4 and this info would be extremely helpful in planning my reservations for dinners and entertainment as I have the UDP and cannot book until I get onboard. Any info would be great. 

7 minutes ago, islandchick said:

If anyone is planning on doing a live review on Allure out of Galveston I would really appreciate seeing the daily entertainment info including music. I will be sailing out of Galveston on Dec 4 and this info would be extremely helpful in planning my reservations for dinners and entertainment as I have the UDP and cannot book until I get onboard. Any info would be great. 

Have you booked the 4 shows? 

Idk havent checked but a lot is already showing in the app. I booked all 4 shows for that date. See you onboard. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Idk havent checked but a lot is already showing in the app. I booked all 4 shows for that date. See you onboard. 

I have booked the comedy and Mama Mia (we love abba). Have not booked the other shows as they don't appeal to us. I am hoping I picked good times related to other music available on the ship. See you onboard. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

firefly333, are you saying you have already booked shows in the app for Allure? Asking because we are on the November 20 sailing and I haven't seen any shows yet in the app or logging into the planner online. Maybe I am not looking in the right place.

8 minutes ago, Cruise4Jesus said:

firefly333, are you saying you have already booked shows in the app for Allure? Asking because we are on the November 20 sailing and I haven't seen any shows yet in the app or logging into the planner online. Maybe I am not looking in the right place.

Just dec can be booked, not nov. Dont ask me why.

But allure dec the shows can all be booked. There was a long thread Halloween night about this if you look back., 

3 minutes ago, islandchick said:

Also, as Texas has strange liquor laws, does anyone know if you can get the margaritas in Sabor during lunch on embarkation day? We have the UDP and that was the original plan but not sure its possible.

Not sure if sabot is open for lunch, but you should be able to get a margarita in any bar , it may not contain a top shelf tequila but you should be able to get any drink, someone posted recently that liquor for that first day has improved.

• Like 1

On 11/9/2022 at 4:43 PM, firefly333 said:

Just dec can be booked, not nov. Dont ask me why.

But allure dec the shows can all be booked. There was a long thread Halloween night about this if you look back., 

Strange, but just got off Allure back a week ago, and we couldn't book shows until Boarding started

in Ft Lauderdale

1 hour ago, mpdog42 said:

Strange, but just got off Allure back a week ago, and we couldn't book shows until Boarding started

in Ft Lauderdale

They just started to allow booking shows before boarding on certain ships but they only started for December sailings.  Its only been about two weeks since they opened up it up.  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, islandchick said:

If anyone is currently on Allure can you please tell me if they have made the wipe out cafe  a  El loco fresh? That is what I am seeing on my Royal Caribbean app for the current sailing. (states wipe out cafe featuring el loco fresh)

I am not on Allure but can confirm from vlogs on the media sailing last week that change is real! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, islandchick said:

If anyone is currently on Allure can you please tell me if they have made the wipe out cafe  a  El loco fresh? That is what I am seeing on my Royal Caribbean app for the current sailing. (states wipe out cafe featuring el loco fresh)

I haven't been on a ship that has had the El Loco Fresh, what is it (assuming Mexican style food) and is it worth eating at?

5 hours ago, islandchick said:

WipeOut cafe is a yes...Hotdogs/Hamburgers.....El Loco Fresh is a No....They do have Sabor!!😁

5 hours ago, islandchick said:

Our cruise planner for our 11/27 sailing on the Allure shows Wipeout Cafe featuring El Loco Fresh so now can someone explain the difference and what was updated, lol.

22 hours ago, CruiseMomTX said:

Our cruise planner for our 11/27 sailing on the Allure shows Wipeout Cafe featuring El Loco Fresh so now can someone explain the difference and what was updated, lol.

The Wipeout cafe on Allure was really small.I don't think RC put in a El Loco Fresh in the four day transit time to get to Galveston and i was on the last sailing.However the Solarium was closed for remodeling the first couple of days of the last cruise and people were not happy🤬

Edited by mpdog42

On 11/9/2022 at 6:34 PM, Cruise4Jesus said:

we are on the November 20 sailing and I haven't seen any shows yet in the app

The shows are showing in the app now for November 20.  Not sure if it will let you reserve since I am not cruising 20th but it is showing all the entertainment in the app for the 20th.

36 minutes ago, mpdog42 said:

The Wipeout cafe on Allure was really small.I don't think RC put in a El Loco Fresh in the four day transit time to get to Galveston and i was on the last sailing.However the Solarium was closed for remodeling the first couple of days of the last cruise and people were not happy🤬

As others have reported Wipeout Cafe has been changed to an El Loco Fresh on Allure.  I was on her first sailing last week out of Galveston. 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, CruiseMomTX said:

The sign still says Wipeout Cafe but all the food there is the same as they serve at El Loco Fresh on the other ships.  They did a few minor cosmetic changes including some signs saying it is now featuring El Loco Fresh.  No more burgers, dogs or fries.  

• Thanks 1