Tauck river Cruise - French Escapade: Paris to the Riviera reviews

knoxclone

Looking at the Tauck Paris to Nice cruise, but from a search, looks like there are not a lot of Tauck travellers on  CC.  Hoping that someone has done Tauck recently and could comment.  This would be 2 days in Paris, a week on the Rhone and then ending up in Provence.

Thanks

I wish I could give you a review.  We had this booked last summer but ended up canceling & doing a Uniworld cruise to Bordeaux. The reason we switched was cost-Bordeaux was less money & French Escapade was at the top of our budget.  We plan to do it in 2024 though since it looks like such a fantastic itinerary!  Enjoy it!!

1 hour ago, Gourmet Gal said:

You can try going to the Tauck website.  If you explore it thoroughl you will find a great source of info there.  PM me if you require more detail.

Just as every river cruise line is slightly different, every social media site is different.  Cruise Critic doesn't have PMs.  [Never did, compromises anonymity and facilitates stalking.]

1 hour ago, Gourmet Gal said:

That’s weird.  Perhaps I am mis-labeling the function on the member’s profile pages wherr if allowed by the member one can send a message?

You mean the picture of the envelope?  Try clicking on it:  "This feature is disabled."

Ever since I was part of a roll call where some people wanted everyone to share contact information I realized the rationale for not enabling PM. There were some behaviors that bordered on stalking both before and during the cruise. 

• Like 3

@knoxcloneMy husband and I had a fantastic experience last fall (September 2021) on Tauck's "Impressions from the Seine: Paris to Normandy." It was our first time on Tauck, and we hope to sail with them again in the near future. Here's the review I wrote for the Cruise Critic River boards:

Please feel free to contact me if you have specific questions. Based on our experience, I highly recommend Tauck!

Mary

Travel Blog: www.themodernpostcard.com

5 hours ago, Canal archive said:

Thank you maryogreen brought back lovely Seine memories. We’ve moored next to Tauck boats a couple of times over the years and wondered through them and about them and thought they may be worth a try eventually.

@Canal archiveSo happy to have rekindled some great memories 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...