Entertainment Reservations

ihopfar

In November, there were reports of folks with December cruises being able to book shows online prior to their cruise.

Did online reservations ever open up for January cruises?

We sail in February, and just curious if we should keep checking.

Thanks!

Brad

3 hours ago, ihopfar said:

In November, there were reports of folks with December cruises being able to book shows online prior to their cruise.

Thanks!

Brad

Depends on which class of ship. Freedom class cannot be reserved before boarding. 

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, ramidon1 said:

On Freedom in a few weeks….have not cruised with Royal for a few years.  Will we need to book shows onboard?  On the app?  

I believe the question was answered in the post before yours.

I was able to book my shoes on the Allure 2/5/23 in the APP 33 days out. I had been looking at the cruise planner online & noticed that the screen had changed. I wasn't able to book online but this prompted me to check the App where I was able to book.

Note that you will only be able to see the schedule for shows that require reservations at this point. I had followed several Allure cruises with the same itinerary prior and made some notes so I could plan my reservations around other entertainment/activities not listed yet. Will have to wait to see how I did.😉

On 12/25/2022 at 3:28 PM, ihopfar said:

Thanks!

Brad

Brad,

I am sailing on Feb. 12 on Harmony. Online booking for entertainment opened a few days ago.

My cruise planner for Allure did not alert me to go to the app.  But I just saw your response and went to the app and got all my entertainment for 2/5 done.  I was waiting to book a couple of speciality restaurants until I had done it so thank you!  

So happy they are letting us do it before boarding again.  It makes the first day less stressful if you don’t have to worry about shows on top of making dining reservations, muster, checking your MDR table etc.  I like to get onboard and relax not run around or stress.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, gometros said:

I believe the question was answered in the post before yours.

I was not sure whether they meant you just could not book show reservations in advance of boarding or whether you did not need them at all…

4 hours ago, ramidon1 said:

I was not sure whether they meant you just could not book show reservations in advance of boarding or whether you did not need them at all…

Only thing you might need to book is the Ice Show and you do that onboard. Last time we sailed Navigator the Ice show was no reservations, just show up. 

8 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

Today was check in day for our Feb 18 Harmony cruise and I was able to book all our entertainment, as well as check in and obtain my arrival time. 

I did the same for first week of our b2b on Feb 18.  Not available for Feb 26 yet.  Now I'm getting excied!

Edited by Grandma Petania
  • Like 1