EB hotel in Miami

MIsharona

This was just asked on another current thread: 

My response then (and now): In case you haven't checked and while you are waiting for responses, the Search Function (top right corner) brings up two pages of reviews and comments which look to me to be very positive.

EB Hotel is GREAT! It is not your normal airport hotel. I have stayed there three times.  Check out the reviews and pictures on Trip Advisor. They have a great park and cruise package if you are driving. You can leave your car and they will shuttle you to cruise port.

• Like 1

ok, a funny question....

I booked EB hotel with my corp discount and when I was booking it, the corp site didn't give me a choice of the rooms. The rate is nice for this hotel, so I booked it.  When I called them, the hotel rep told me they had NO rooms for 3 people left, and offered a rollaway bed for the kiddo.

Has anyone used a rollaway bed in that hotel? According to the hotel, it's big enough to accommodate an adult.

It's not too late to cancel and get a hotel for about the same money with 2 queen beds.

Edited by Itchy&Scratchy

• 3 weeks later...