LIVE- Valiant Lady- 1/14/23-1/22/23

MeganGC1983

On 1/11/2023 at 2:10 PM, Saint Greg said:

They're absolutely nuts though. $3,400 for one person in an inside cabin on this cruise.

Hmmm.... I'm paying less than that ($3300) for two people in a Sea Terrace XL for the 14 day TA in October!

Edited by Shaded Lady
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Shaded Lady said:

Hmmm.... I'm paying less than that ($3300) for two people in a Sea Terrace XL for the 14 day TA in October!

The absolute cheapest thing it shows for me is a 4 day 1,124 for an inside. That's $2,500 in a Sea Terrace XL on a 4-day.

Edited by Saint Greg

Finished up a webinar and some other work requirements, and I’m ready to rock. Once the kids come home from school, homework is done and I run one round of dance car pool, we will run the kids’ stuff to my MIL’s. Part of the sailing crew has all ready left for Dallas. 

• Like 13

2 hours ago, Shaded Lady said:

i've never done a TA before, but i was under the impression that they're usually a solid bargain (and light capacity!)

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, _tacocat_ said:

i've never done a TA before, but i was under the impression that they're usually a solid bargain (and light capacity!)

Oh yeah. I missed the TA part. That makes sense. I remember the Jubilee TA being listed at quite a bargain for an 18 day cruise.

• Like 4

About finished packing ourselves, got an "A" slot for boarding tomorrow on SW which is rare. 

So, is there a regular plug-in in the bathroom on VV?  We usually take tea lights but have our standard regular night light we carry.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, surfone said:

About finished packing ourselves, got an "A" slot for boarding tomorrow on SW which is rare. 

So, is there a regular plug-in in the bathroom on VV?  We usually take tea lights but have our standard regular night light we carry.

in a suite, yes, but not in other rooms.  tea light would probably be a good idea!

• Like 1

On 1/11/2023 at 10:21 PM, MeganGC1983 said:

Well when you add in that internet is included, gratuity, port fees, taxes, all the restaurants, champagne on sail away, I can eat steak and sushi every night, it kinda works out minus the single supplement that they occasionally run specials on. 

See Free Alcohol doesn't do anything for me lol, But if free soda is included i am down lol. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I’m a little superstitious when it comes to football. The first Super Bowl my BUCS won, we had Jell-O shots. I made them again for the last super Bowl we won. I brought them back the day we won the NFC south, and this lonely one has been in the refrigerator since. I’m doing this for now… at 7:45am for Monday night. Cheers CC… and especially to @WhaleTailFlCruiser and of course TB12. 

image.jpg

• Like 8

Safe travels, look forward to your review as always. So lucky to have TB on your team, hopefully next year the Pats will get back into the game, kinda sad our season is over. Will be on my cruise for the SuperBowl and was hoping I could be screaming for the Pats. 

• Thanks 1