Which menu has Grand Marnier souffle?

PKB

I was on the Solstice last week in Aqua.Very disappointed that there was never a souffle  of any kind offered .Yes, you could get creme brulee every night, the only dessert that actually had some flavor besides one night on Jan.9  a Monday when a dessert of a small lava cake ice cream  and bruleed  banana was on the menu. My husband is a diabetic and his desserts tasted like they were frozen, no flavor.  He ended up having no sugar added ice cream each night. In the past there was some really terrific deserts that were no sugar added.

They used to have the Grand Marnier souffle in the MDR once per cruise.  It used to show up on the menu, however, the last couple times I had it, it was a special and not listed on the menu.  Ask your waiter the first night to see if they will have it during your cruise.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, luv2camp04 said:

They used to have the Grand Marnier souffle in the MDR once per cruise.  It used to show up on the menu, however, the last couple times I had it, it was a special and not listed on the menu.  Ask your waiter the first night to see if they will have it during your cruise.  

That's good info to have.  I always have a weakness for a dessert souffle.  I used to like creme brulee, but the larger cruise ships we've been on last year (Princess and HAL),  the creme brulee wasn't done well at all.

12 hours ago, PKB said:

My favorite dessert onboard is the Grand Marnier souffle.  Any souffle, really.  Was looking on the app menus and don't see it anywhere.  Is it a Celebrity dessert?

It's served in Murano which is now only found on S-class ships...and it's delicious!

DW is a big fan of souffle's.  For many years was able to get both Grand Marnier and chocolate versions in MDR.  Now if she doesn't see one on menu by mid-cruise she asks hw or chef.  They are usually happy to please and it turns up as an off-menu item next day.

Edited by Baron Barracuda