Oasis of the Seas - Entertainment Sheet of Paper which lists entertainment for entire week

Hello

We will be on the Oasis of the Seas in March 2023 and I was wondering if anyone has the one sheet which lists all the entertainment options for the entire week.

I am hoping to find someone who has been on the Oasis within last month or two.  

Appreciate the help.

6 minutes ago, Orange jeep said:

Hello

We will be on the Oasis of the Seas in March 2023 and I was wondering if anyone has the one sheet which lists all the entertainment options for the entire week.

I am hoping to find someone who has been on the Oasis within last month or two.  

Appreciate the help.

As requested, however subject to changes.

14E69385-00A1-4EC8-AB6D-FC0A001434CD.jpeg

4C3DBD0B-04F7-4C68-8407-6CF4B2F8D86F.jpeg

Edited by nelblu
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, shof515 said:

everyone wears headphones to listen to the music the dj is playing. there is no music playing in the room 

thank you, how about the Headliner Showtime with Ron Lucas, is this a comedian?

On 1/24/2023 at 3:35 PM, John&LaLa said:

It's pure awesomeness 

Highly reccomend, but thanks for your insight

Have you seen it on Oasis?  It's too dated, and they don't want to have an intermission because people leave and don't come back.  It's a shame for the performers, but this ship needs something new.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/24/2023 at 3:06 PM, Dayman9966 said:

Just don't waste your time to see CATS........Not sure why that's even still going on.

Poor Cats gets such negativity.  Going on Oasis in March and will be seeing it (DH and DS not joining me.  DD not thrilled as she didn't love but movie but says she'll come as she enjoys musicals).  I'm determined to like it and am doing prep work by "studying".  First, reading up on the story as heard it's better if you understand it.  Second, I'm watching recording/listening to the music as I personally find if I know the music, then I enjoy it more.  It looks enjoyable too with the costumes and dancing.  We'll see...but going in with a positive attitude.

Btw...whatever happened to Come Fly with Me? When you look up Oasis it shows as a show but not seeing it listed anymore.  It must have been the other theatre show such as Flight on Symphony and Blue Planet on Allure.  Seems now a show is missing.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Dayman9966 said:

Have you seen it on Oasis?  It's too dated, and they don't want to have an intermission because people leave and don't come back.  It's a shame for the performers, but this ship needs something new.

I have seen it in excess of 30 times. 3 since they 'shortened' it.

Looking forward to 2 or 3 more shows in March.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, LuCruise said:

Poor Cats gets such negativity.  Going on Oasis in March and will be seeing it (DH and DS not joining me.  DD not thrilled as she didn't love but movie but says she'll come as she enjoys musicals).  I'm determined to like it and am doing prep work by "studying".  First, reading up on the story as heard it's better if you understand it.  Second, I'm watching recording/listening to the music as I personally find if I know the music, then I enjoy it more.  It looks enjoyable too with the costumes and dancing.  We'll see...but going in with a positive attitude.

Btw...whatever happened to Come Fly with Me? When you look up Oasis it shows as a show but not seeing it listed anymore.  It must have been the other theatre show such as Flight on Symphony and Blue Planet on Allure.  Seems now a show is missing.

Come Fly With Me got a redo, and not for the better. I guess they finally gave up on it.

It had some elements of Flight from Symphony, but it was truly awful

1 minute ago, John&LaLa said:

Come Fly With Me got a redo, and not for the better. I guess they finally gave up on it.

It had some elements of Flight from Symphony, but it was truly awful

Thanks for explaining.  Too bad that the redo made it worse and now it's gone.

I actually really enjoyed Flight, but get that it's not for everyone.  Blue Planet on the other hand wasn't my favorite.

• 2 weeks later...