New website.

Riocca

I had to ring them, as we needed our flight locator to print of boarding pass, and I have to say they were really good. I got through in 2minutes and the US based call centre staff were very helpful and sent me all documents in a few minutes! 

• Like 3

We are on the Spice route cruise too, sailing May 5.    My account shows "no booked cruises."  Do they want me to cancel them all?  Definitely not impressed with Azamara's attempt at a new web site.

Edited by TeaBag

8 hours ago, hamrag said:

This from the Website:

UPDATE: Online booking is now available. We are also able to service existing bookings that sail within the next 30 days.

Our cruise isn't yet listed, but we are >30 days out.

14 minutes ago, TeaBag said:

We are on the Spice route cruise too, sailing May 5.    My account shows "no booked cruises."  Do they want me to cancel them all?  Definitely not impressed with Azamara's attempt at a new web site.

Your cruise, like ours, is >30 days out....chill, it'll be all right on the night!

• Like 5

5 hours ago, crzrr said:

My status is correct but my points are not.  Luckily I took screenshots of our points before the old website went down.  I see very little information about my OBC's and two of my excursions are listed as needing to be paid even though we used OBC to purchase them.  Luckily I have the paperwork for that if needed.  Hopefully within the next few days/weeks we will see this all settle out.  Some things on the new site are a definite improvement but other things seem rather clunky.

Same here regarding 2 excursions needed to be paid- even though they were paid with available OBC( have the receipt) - and no mention of the remaining OBC that had been available to use pre/ cruise! This is for April  sailings.

I am so grateful for this blog as I might worry something is wrong with my bookings, but Since others are experiencing same thing, I believe something is still wrong with their new system transition. 

• Like 2

My account (and DW's) now show all points from Celebrity and Azamara cruises, plus all the Celebrity PUP points through October 2022.  PUP points from December 2022 through February 2023, which did show on Azamara before the split, are not showing now – but 10 points is chump change when I need 2,209 or 2,219 to get to Platinum!  I am grateful that they kept the other 88 PUP points, because that's what pushed me into Discoverer Plus. 😀 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Travels with Lisa said:

My future cruise finally showed up this morning, along with an outstanding balance of $2000 (it's paid in full). The cruise has now disappeared; I have no loyalty information at all.

Same for me, my cruises on April 15 and 22 showed up and are gone again

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lady President said:

Well, it's getting closer for me....  For the first time the website recognized my email address, allowed me to change my password, and log in.  The downside is that once I did, the website cheerfully welcomed me with "Hi Husband's Name!"  🙃

My email address and husband’s are still not recognized, so I can’t reset password and sign in. 

Our cruise isn’t until August, but final payment is due 4/24. I can afford to be patient for a bit longer.

6 minutes ago, phantom5777 said:

We're departing on April 15th.  Website says we have no upcoming curises.....LOL

If you give them a ring, they will send you your travel documents and flight reference so you will have everything:)

Somehow we have lost 61 Azamara loyalty points in the transition.  Our last Celebrity sailing was in early Dec 2022 and our last AZ sailing was in Sep. No changes since then.

Edited by 81Zoomie

31 minutes ago, cruisingaussies said:

All is correct in our reservation but I can’t find where loyalty points and status are shown. Can anyone explain?  Thanks. 

I clicked on my initial and then upcoming cruises (although I don't have any at the moment) and found the information - not correct - missing a chunk of points!

Edited by Baynanno1

I found my Loyalty number and (incorrect) points also.

Missing 172 points - some for a cruise on Quest that had not been added in the month between the end of the cruise and website separation and the others appear to equate to an early December 2022 cruise on Celebrity that were there for the few months before the website separation on 16 March. 🤔

3 hours ago, Travels with Lisa said:

My future cruise finally showed up this morning, along with an outstanding balance of $2000 (it's paid in full). The cruise has now disappeared; I have no loyalty information at all.

I'm sorry, I actually owe 2 million!  Man, their prices certainly have gone up for a V2.  I can't imagine how much a suite is.

• Haha 9

2 hours ago, Baynanno1 said:

I found my Loyalty number and (incorrect) points also.

Missing 172 points - some for a cruise on Quest that had not been added in the month between the end of the cruise and website separation and the others appear to equate to an early December 2022 cruise on Celebrity that were there for the few months before the website separation on 16 March. 🤔

I can only see our Res number, names, 'Paid in full'.  When I click on to Manage my booking, there's only Guest Names and Guest Type.  Apparently our Guest Type is 'Regular'. 

Whatever that means!  Just can't see Loyalty Number or level (we're Discoverer Plus).

I'm finding it rather annoying that whatever you click on they try to redirect you to look at/book  another cruise, even in My Account.  Seems they are focusing on getting new bookings rather than getting Account etc information correctly uploaded.

Edited by cruisingaussies
amendment
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Cruiser6270 said:

We've decided best not to look any more. Last time we peaked, we now owe £3361 for a cruise which is full paid.  Any self-respecting company would have pulled this site by now. Should never have gone live in this state. 

That seems the best solution, I'll let it go for a while.  As I said, it seems they are not focusing on correcting existing booking problems but on trying to sell. 

1 hour ago, Cruiser6270 said:

We've decided best not to look any more. Last time we peaked, we now owe £3361 for a cruise which is full paid.  Any self-respecting company would have pulled this site by now. Should never have gone live in this state. 

Agreed. This is, quite frankly, incompetent. They should have had it fully tested and trialed before they made it live - you don't have to be a Stanford MBA to figure that out.

I'd like to give them some money by booking excursions, but they don't even show my early June cruise when I log in, it just says "You have no upcoming cruises". At least it's not claiming that we owe anything.

Edited by JYDCruise
  • Like 4

Does not speak well of the new owners capability at running a cruise line.  One has to wonder about the communications with the ships, the suppliers and so on.  We're locked into a July cruise, but we cancelled another later cruise because we now have no idea what the on-board experience will be.

If they can't get the customer facing website working, how are they possibly going handle the logistics of getting food and supplies to ships around the world.......

• Like 1

I just checked, and my bookings are on the website. However, ports are now listed in alphabetical order. 

Belfast, Copenhagen, Dublin… seems like a very fuel-inefficient way to do things. 🤣🤣🤣

It will all get sorted out eventually. 

• Haha 7