New website.

Riocca

7 minutes ago, Nuts4pi said:

While on the Journey last month, we were told that converting the Drawing Room (a.k.a., library) to the Atlas Bar has been nixed! Many passengers cheered knowing they'll still have a quiet place to go & the beautiful painted ceiling will remain.

20230311_202423.thumb.jpg.ce513d0046ba584bc9bcb1f2c6472fb3.jpg

Only relating what was said. I agree the ceiling was beautiful but on Onward it looks like a poor paint job. Streaky and looks dirty.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, aliaschief said:

Only relating what was said. I agree the ceiling was beautiful but on Onward it looks like a poor paint job. Streaky and looks dirty.

It’s supposed to represent well traveled luggage although it’s only a covering for the original ceiling, currently onboard Onward tonight is White Night and the Atlas Bar is extremely busy must be a good revenue source for Azamara. Our favourite bar would love to see it on all the ships.

• Like 2

Just now, Riocca said:

It’s supposed to represent well traveled luggage although it’s only a covering for the original ceiling, currently onboard Onward tonight is White Night and the Atlas Bar is extremely busy must be a good revenue source for Azamara. Our favourite bar would love to see it on all the ships.

Enjoy. It’s a good money maker. Wish I was there.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sleep7 said:

🤗On a positive note I just noticed a totally random extra $150 of OBC in my account for a sailing in 3 weeks. Somebody else on my roll call noticed it in their account too.

Maybe it's small "we're sorry our website is still a bit wonky" gift from Azamara?

I will update if it disappears.😊

I have an extra $150 as of a couple of days ago and a further $250 today but I'm not holding out much hope that it's actually $400 of real OBC, suspect it's just an error.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Silver Claire said:

I have an extra $150 as of a couple of days ago and a further $250 today but I'm not holding out much hope that it's actually $400 of real OBC, suspect it's just an error.

🤞Ooo!  If it keeps on multiplying like that think about how much we might have before we sail!  Thousands! 💰💰💰

Or none.🤣

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Riocca said:

IMO, there are plenty of bars onboard the AZ ships without the need to add yet another one (within a cramped area, I might add). Also, drinks served in the Atlas Bar are available for purchase at ANY onboard bar!

We were on the Onward recently (Caribbean Holiday Cruise). I agree with Riocca that the ceiling looks hideous! Not sure what they painted over, but I'll bet it was better than what they have now!

That being said, I certainly hope they do NOT change the existing function & decor of the Drawing Room on the Journey!!! It's been a quiet place to go & we love it as is.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, aliaschief said:

Thursday we were invited to join a zoom meeting between our travel agency and Azamara management. It was basically to sell the Azamara product and to get new bookings for our agency. It was quite lengthy. They discussed the huge task of moving 30,000 bookings and huge amounts of data to new web site. If that wasn’t enough they were moving to a new facility. Azamara is in the process of cutting old ties and becoming it’s own company. This is a monumental task.

There have been sporadic post from cruisers on board that all their info is there and correct.
This changing of the guard requires patience and time.

PS: one other item of interest from the zoom meeting was that, eventually all the ships will have the library’s converted to the Atlas Bar. It has been very successful.

Did they happen to mention about transitioning existing ChoiceAir bookings to their new Azamara Air vendor?

Edited by JaneStarr
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, silkismom said:

Also what is a "regular" member? We are Discover plus, or whatever they're calling it now.

I suspect "Regular" is the kind of customer that you are rather than anything to do with membership levels.  Perhaps the alternatives are things like "TA", or "Complimentary", or some thing similar?image.png.6754a55f9c4b476f8e4604f963406ed3.png

• Like 1

5 hours ago, susiesan said:

My TA has been trying to book me on Azamara for over a week. I would be a new customer coming over from Oceania. I have a price, amenities, OBC from her and Azamar, and she has a cabin on hold. AZ just shut down for the day as of 3 minutes ago so she cannot book the cabin for me. The cabin hold and promotion expired today. She hopes AZ will honor it next week due to this computer upgrade taking so long and being all screwed up. I am looking forward to my first cruise on Azamara but will return to Oceania if they cannot get it together. AZ is not making a good first impression.

Did she do the Azamara training on the new system?  Has she booked azamara before?  There have been no booking issues for the agents I know 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, silkismom said:

Also what is a "regular" member? We are Discover plus, or whatever they're calling it now.

Our booking also shows us as 'regular' and we too are Discoverer Plus.  They show us as Adventurer, joining in March 2023 when our first AZ cruise was in fact 2005.  I hope they've sorted this out before our cruise in just a few weeks' time.

5 hours ago, aliaschief said:

Heard that innQuest that we will get the wonderful,bar.Right now den over crowded and at times to busy s they need more people to make drinks.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Riocca said:

I do miss the bar.

• Like 1

I know they have been making progress with the website and our accounts, but do we still think the pricing seems off?  I was looking at a cruise at the end of this year and it went from $1,800 per person before the website change to $5,600 per person now.  That just seems really odd to have that big of a leap.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GACRUISER456 said:

I know they have been making progress with the website and our accounts, but do we still think the pricing seems off?  I was looking at a cruise at the end of this year and it went from $1,800 per person before the website change to $5,600 per person now.  That just seems really odd to have that big of a leap.

Same here for a cruise I've been looking at.  I'm just wondering if the $5,600 is per cabin not person.  I am pricing on the Australian site and it used to be per cabin but what I can see now does not specify.  Does what you see say 'per person'?

I just did a sample booking, and the prices shown on the cabin page are per cabin.  When I got to the final booking stage there was a link to see a breakdown, and each passenger was being charged 1/2 the rate shown on the previous page.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, cruisingaussies said:

Our booking also shows us as 'regular' and we too are Discoverer Plus.  They show us as Adventurer, joining in March 2023 when our first AZ cruise was in fact 2005.  I hope they've sorted this out before our cruise in just a few weeks' time.

Ours is the same. When I first log in and then go to Manage My Reservation it gives our correct loyalty level (Discoverer) and loyalty points that are a little higher than I think they should be (I’m not complaining), However when I click on the person icon, top right, then click on Profile it shows us as Adventurer with no points. I’m assuming this is just a glitch & will get sorted out in time.

39 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Ours is the same. When I first log in and then go to Manage My Reservation it gives our correct loyalty level (Discoverer) and loyalty points that are a little higher than I think they should be (I’m not complaining), However when I click on the person icon, top right, then click on Profile it shows us as Adventurer with no points. I’m assuming this is just a glitch & will get sorted out in time.

Ours is still the same.  It takes a very long time to download when I click on Manage my Booking and sometimes when exiting I get a message 'do you wanna store booking'.  I hope they change that!

Having checked my profile my points are less than they should be, but I'm not stressing. When I check my upcoming cruise there isn't any onboard credit showing, is there a specific place for this, or does it show on the booked page as before?

2 minutes ago, G2G said:

When I check my upcoming cruise there isn't any onboard credit showing, is there a specific place for this, or does it show on the booked page as before?

For me, it's in "Addons", between "Special Requests" and "Excursions":

image.png.f40f60c2b8b94cb6a88288eb6974ff1f.png