New website.

Riocca

Working fine on Safari for me seeing trips that are not listed on my booking.

Pricing is in US$ which is fine given my OBC is in US$, really don’t understand the need to convert everything to local currency on the account. If we purchase trips by credit card online then surely it’s just a matter of paying in US$ or Azamara offering a conversation rate, that used to be the offer with onboard accounts.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Shore Excursions works for me in Safari, really delighted with this as it gives me a fully printable list - well done Azamara for sorting this one out. Now if you can just get my loyalty information right I’ll be very happy!

I filled out the form again re my loyalty info 

I haven't been getting them either (I'm not booked).  But I don't get the Celebrity Power Up emails either.  In both cases:  that's what Cruise Critic is for!  Thanks to all those helpful folks who post the emails!!!

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Mackdogmolly said:

And I got an immediate response that my account was in order and that I just needed to change my password. I changed my password, and guess what? Nothing has changed 🙁

• Like 3

Not sure what happened with the email information that came from RC, couple of years ago when it seemed impossible to get emails I signed up with a spare email address to get information. Once the email problem was addressed by the Loyalty Manager and we were getting emails to our proper addresses I unsubscribed the spare address. All was well up to the changeover now I’m receiving marketing emails to that spare address but not to our correct email addresses even though I’ve signed up on the new system for marketing emails. In fairness that old spare address should never have been migrated to Azamara in the changeover as it had been unsubscribed years ago.

Fortunately important email like the updates are being sent to the email addresses that are listed on our accounts.

57 minutes ago, Mackdogmolly said:

I had an email in response to my last one that said they hoped everything would be sorted by the end of June, so I thought I’d wait until early July. My next cruise isn’t until November & I don’t want to book one either, so I’m not in a hurry.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grandma Cruising said:

I had an email in response to my last one that said they hoped everything would be sorted by the end of June, so I thought I’d wait until early July. My next cruise isn’t until November & I don’t want to book one either, so I’m not in a hurry.

I would like to book one (actually 2), but I guess I can wait.

• Like 1

I was able to use Chrome and view all of my bookings with some shore excursions available for the two bookings that are the earliest ones.  I deleted an excursion as a test and it worked, then rebooked it using OBC and it worked as well. 

Our loyalty tier level and points are correct, but the cruise fares are not.  Unfortunately we had Azamara change our cabin tier as the one we preferred became available and we hadn't been notified via their wait-list system.  It was just as the IT problems began and we did not get an invoice until weeks later.  The rate on the new invoice does not reflect the discounts/offers that were supposed to carry over to the new cabin. 

I sent an email in reply to one that I received saying everything should be ok (it wasn't) outlining the issues (at that time there was also a problem with the OBCs in addition to the cruise fare).  Today I was able to get in touch with an agent on the phone after waiting shortly on hold.  The agent verified that the OBCs had been corrected (likely why I was able to book the shore excursions) but the fares had not been fixed.  She took notes, submitted a ticket, and was also going to coordinate with the agent that I was exchanging emails with.  

I see this as progress!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, travelberlin said:

Unfortunately nothing has changed for me. No excursions list, loyalty points not appearing at seatrade, different account at seaware, etc.

Oh well…Have a good weekend 

Ivi

Same here, mind you our cruise isn't until November so I imagine they are first sorting out the more urgent cases.

Just looked at our b2b booking fir August. It tells me we are going in 16 Days to Norway but then refers to our booked first cruise, Amsterdam to Dublin. No mention of obc. If I could locate excursions we might end up paying for trips in Norway.  Not getting any closer to ur cruises in many ways.

9 hours ago, travelberlin said:

Unfortunately nothing has changed for me. No excursions list, loyalty points not appearing at seatrade, different account at seaware, etc.

Oh well…Have a good weekend 

Ivi

I have an idea for you.  Go back to post 1669 (Carol Cabezas' letter) and try the shore excursion link. That's what worked for me to be able to download all the shore excursions for our December cruises.🤞

(I'm using Chrome on a PC.)

• Thanks 1

We have an October cruise.  Got our loyalty info sorted.  Confirmed that our OBC was attached to the booking and available to use for excursions. Followed instructions given to me by Azamara manager. She assured me that all was well, that the excursions showed, and that the OBC would be applied 1-2 weeks before sailing.  I thought that this was a little strange but the Azamara manager assured me that this is what would happen.

Should have known that all would not go well.  Final payment this past week.  Azamara charged our credit card for the excursions instead of OBC.  Now, have to spend time getting things straightened out. Grrrrr!

Good luck. We’ve tried making our final payment for our October cruise for weeks now. Information keeps saying Paid in Full. So it won’t accept our payment. Our TA has called as well many times.  We have many names, dates, and times of Azamara representative saying don’t worry, trip won’t be canceled. They just don’t want our money.  Other than that we have all our excursions booked using OBC and requests for transfers to and from the ship. Never tried so hard to pay money before. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, tgg said:

I have an idea for you.  Go back to post 1669 (Carol Cabezas' letter) and try the shore excursion link. That's what worked for me to be able to download all the shore excursions for our December cruises.🤞

I have followed your advice and I was able to download the list of excursions for my cruise. 
My loyalty, account and booked excursion remain with the same errors. I will have to take care of that once onboard.

Ivi

20 hours ago, tgg said:

This works for 2023 sailings, any help for 2024. Thanks

• Like 1