The Fleet Report and Daily for Wednesday February 15th, 2023

cat shepard

DH took a break, and informed me he was going back to work at 6.  My break was at 6.  He works until 8, I go back to work at 8.  We were supposed to have a steak we bought last night, we are now eating frozen chicken.....we apparently have a failure to communicate.🙀

I told him he was taking me out for breakfast tomorrow, He asked why?  Because we need to run a few errands, I said, and because it's a good post valentine's thing to do.  We ate at waffle house last night before the concert.  He wanted to go to our favorite Cajun restaurant, but we only had an hour between when we left home, and when we had to be at the symphony.  Time conception problems....

Beam me up Scotty. 

• Like 11

@Cruzin Territhat was a beautiful sunset!  Thank you for sharing.  

We are in the Vista Lounge at the Platinum, Elite, Suite happy hour (5 to 7 pm). As we came in we felt the thrusters rumbling so I guess we’re heading out now for Costa Maya. At 7:30 we have reservations at the Italian restaurant Sabatini’s. Way too many courses!  I may not eat again until lunch tomorrow!😋

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Well, i did a bit of investigating and with the help of some willing staff (won’t say who), I found out that there is one couple on the ship with Norovirus.  That was enough for the ship to take immediate action.  The couple is in isolation until they are better and the ship is taking every precaution to make sure it does not spread.

Hopefully the measures they are taking are sufficient.  So far, Jim and I are fine.

Glad you all liked the sunset.

Terri

• Like 7
  • Thanks 9

I did not have a chance today to spend a lot of time on reading the Daily .

Missed showing you all my nice pictures from our cruise on the Volendam in 2017 . Semarang  is one of the nicest Ports we have visited going to the Borobudur Temple and seeing a lot of the Indonesian life and culture going to and from that beautiful place .

Thank you for all the Daily info .

Take care

Tony  

• Like 10

11 hours ago, AncientWanderer said:

Graham, your cruises look so nice, we just booked a very similar itinerary for my birthday in October on the Allure of the Seas, but out of Galveston.  (We're trying to book shorter cruises now because DD is having trouble dog-sitting for us, as she is busy with two small children.)  We're excited to do something different!

Do you and Pauline have a favorite restaurant?  They all look very good.

@AncientWanderer

Oasis and Allure are sister Oasis class ships.

The 3 main speciality restaurants are on Central Park and have outside seating as well.

150 Central Park was our favourite on Allure and Oasis.

150 has the most classy feel and if you can there are about 10 comfortable High backed chairs along the window.

Graham.

IMG_20230129_180838.jpg

IMG_20230204_154635.jpg

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, grapau27 said:

@AncientWanderer

Oasis and Allure are sister Oasis class ships.

The 3 main speciality restaurants are on Central Park and have outside seating as well.

150 Central Park was our favourite on Allure and Oasis.

150 has the most classy feel and if you can there are about 10 comfortable High backed chairs along the window.

Graham.

IMG_20230129_180838.jpg

IMG_20230204_154635.jpg

Thank you, Graham.  That will be a nice one to book for birthday dinner.  👍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1