Ask Royal Caribbean Group’s CEO: Call for Questions for Jason Liberty

CCAubs

One of the biggest cruise industry events, Seatrade Cruise Global, is quickly approaching. At the event, cruise line CEOs sit side by side to discuss all things cruising. This year’s panel of esteemed CEOs includes the President & CEO of Royal Caribbean Group, Jason Liberty.

And he wants to hear from Cruise Critic members. 

Do you have a question that you’d love to ask Mr. Liberty? Are you wondering what’s ahead for onboard dining and entertainment? Have thoughts on how Royal Caribbean Group can leverage technology to improve the cruise experience? Do you have questions about the cruise line’s sustainability efforts? We want to hear from you.

Share your questions below, and your question might be one asked of Mr. Liberty at this year’s event.

Did this get copied and pasted from the Royal Boards?  There is no place  below to share questions on the SS forum.  I am guessing the questions are from Royal cruisers. 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Lois R said:

Did this get copied and pasted from the Royal Boards?  There is no place  below to share questions on the SS forum.  I am guessing the questions are from Royal cruisers. 

The post was shared across the brand's portfolio of lines (as Silversea is part of the RCG portfolio) -- please do share your Silversea-specific questions here!

My question is what will they be doing to keep the Luxury in Silverseas?  We have only cruised once on Silversea and it wasn’t Luxury very good, but Luxury no).  Reason for my question were booked for the Dec 19th cruise on the Nova in what looks like a very nice suite.

We have sailed the Silver Moon and cabin 409 is the most wheelchair accessible bathroom we have experienced and we have over 20 cruises on Royal and Celeb.

The pools and hot tub however, on SS ships do not have wheelchair lifts, can this be added to make the ships more accessible. Same for automatic door openers for the access to the decks and also access to public restrooms. 

@CCAubs the confusion probably arises because threads like this are normally posted as 'stickies' at the top of the forum or even more as banners at the very top.  Until you replied with your status, this didn't really feel like an official thread.  Maybe @LauraS could help.

• 1 month later...
On 2/24/2023 at 10:11 PM, Host Jazzbeau said:

@CCAubs the confusion probably arises because threads like this are normally posted as 'stickies' at the top of the forum or even more as banners at the very top.  Until you replied with your status, this didn't really feel like an official thread.  Maybe @LauraS could help.

Whatever happened to this CruiseCritic topic?  Where are the answers to the questions posed here?

1 hour ago, HappyCamper777 said:

Whatever happened to this CruiseCritic topic?  Where are the answers to the questions posed here?

I saw something about this on the "Ask a Cruise Question" forum...(I think). I know I saw something that said each CEO only got one question each from Cruise Critic.........maybe CCAubs can confirm this for us. 

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, HappyCamper777 said:

I’m guessing that as there was no interaction, the thread wasn’t taken seriously.

On 3/29/2023 at 7:47 AM, CCAubs said:

Hello from Seatrade 2023 in Ft. Lauderdale!

The State of the Industry was held yesterday. Due to time constraints, we were limited to just one question per CEO, but it was amazing to have the opportunity to include the cruisers' voice in the conversation for the first time ever.

Here's a link to our recap of the event and CEO answers: https://www.cruisecritic.com/news/7330/ Including a photo, too 🙂

We received A TON of questions across all of the cruise line forums (and lots of fantastic feedback) for the lines, and are going to be following up by sending all of it their way as well. We'll also use it on the Cruise Critic side for future story ideas, too. 

A huge thank you to all of you for sharing your thoughts, questions and experiences -- this community is incredible.

SOTI 2023.jpg